Nanhi took decision for Mohan's sake

Balli73 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I read so many posts about Nanhi's decision to marry Beera against MM's wish. But I think she deliberately did that.

You know she knows one thing, if any thing goes wrong with any member of Mohan's family, be it Nanhi or Megha or Addu or RJ, Mohan gets hurt badly. Nanhi never wanted that Mohan should get hurt. So, acc to me, she knows Mohan is right, Beera betrayed her. But forcing Beera to complete all the rituals, she somewhat pacified Mohan. She tried to convince Mohan that he was not wrong in saying yes to Nanhi-Beera's marriage. Otherwise, Mohan would have taken the whole blame on himself and would have gone into his shell once again like he did in Addu's case.

She will not accept Beera as husband, but wont show it to any of the family members. It was Nanhi, who forced Mohan-Megha to accept Beera. Now she wants to take the blame on herself for that.

Mohan trusts Nanhi and although, with heavy heart, will accept their marriage and hope for the best.

Mohan will be relieved, although a little bit after that. That is Nanhi's mission right now and she has succeeded in that to some extent.

What do you think guys? Am I right or not?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm, very thought provoking post! Thanks!  That thought never really occurred to me,but you never know! ðŸ˜‰   With all the never ending twists,turns and subterfuge of NBT 2, anything's possible! And Nanhi might be  playing her own games to. This would bring an interesting angle to the Nara love story. Imagine seeing Nanhi telling Beera that she was onto him, but went through with it to exact her revenge on Dadaji and alleviate Mohan's concerns!  

Not sure how this will all play out,maybe the CVs will go the usual route and show Beera taking revenge on Nanhi eventually, followed by separation etc.,but maybe it'll be Nanhi doing the honors this time! ðŸ˜‰

Either way,lots of drama ahead! ðŸ˜† And that's a given!! 
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This would be an extraordinary, not run of the mill twist which would be quite interesting if the CVs thought about it. It may lessen some of the negativity from yesterday's episode (though I still am not sure what the issue was...)