Frequent Posters

smile.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: disha15

wait,abdul is bairam's son?and still against him? ðŸ¤” 

interesting

i really like abdul's character though!

this Abdul is not that Abdul😆 btw my hubby sides all men r also Abdul except my son😉
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for all the hist facts

Originally posted by: arti07

abdul was 4 year old son of Bairam khan...wen Akbar married salima begum (after bairam khan deadth) in 1561...Akbar took care of Abdul as his stepson... he became Khan I khana in the later years despite being muslim he was a lord krishna devotee and wrote many poems couplets  his doha are popular as rahim's doha (rahiman doha) ...

i know that, thats why i was shocked and immediately asked it.
the way he was talking about khan baba, its clear he is not abdul rahim at all. 
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sara212

this Abdul is not that Abdul😆 btw my hubby sides all men r also Abdul except my son😉

@blue : thats what even i was wondering ðŸ˜›

oh and its the abdul clan eh? ðŸ˜‰
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Interestingly, in the episode he pretended to be an astrologer.. Look what i found on wikipedia..

His maternal lineage goes to Lord Krishna[edit]

Khanzadahs,[3] the royal family of Muslim Jadon (also spelt as Jadaun) Rajputs, accepted Islam on their association with the Sufisaints.[4] Khanzadah, the Persian form of the Rajputana word 'Rajput', is the title of the great representatives of the ancient Jadubansi royal Rajput family, descendants of Krishna and therefore of Lunar Dynasty. They are the Mewatti Chiefs of the Persian historians, who were the representatives of the ancient Lords of Mewat.[5]

Khanzadah, or "the son of a Khan" is precisely the Musalman equivalent to the Hindu Rajput or "son of a Raja " ...
—From Punjab Castes by Denzil Ibbetson[6]

Abdul Rahim was born in Lahore (now in Pakistan) on 14th afar 964 [7]

After Bairam Khan was murdered in Patan, Gujarat, his wife and young Rahim were brought safely to Ahmedabad, from they brought to Delhi and presented to the royal courts of Akbar, who gave him the title of 'Mirza Khan', and subsequently married him to Mah Banu, sister of Mirza Aziz Kokah, son of Ataga Khan, a noted Mughal noble.[7]

Later, Bairam Khan's wife became the second wife of Akbar, which made Abdul Rahim Khan-e-Khan his stepson, and later he became one of his nine prominent ministers, the Navaratnas, or nine gems.

Although a Muslim by birth, Rahim was a devotee of Lord Krishna and wrote poetry dedicated to him. He was also an avid Astrolger, and the writer of two important works in Astrology Khet Kautukam and Dwawishd Yogavali are still popular.[8]

He is well known for his strange manner of giving alms to the poor. He never looked at the person he was giving alms to, keeping his gaze downwards in all humility. When Tulsidas heard about Rahim's strange method of giving alms, he promptly wrote a couplet and sent it to Rahim:-

"??? ???? ???? ?????, ??? ???? ?? ???
????? ????? ?? ?????? ???, ????? ????? ???? ???"

"Sir, Why give alms like this? Where'd you learn that?, Your hands are as high as your eyes are low"

Realizing that Tulsidas was well aware of the truth behind creation, and was merely giving him an opportunity to say a few lines in reply, he wrote to Tulsidas in all humility:-

"?????? ??? ?? ??, ???? ?? ??? ???
??? ??? ?? ?? ???, ???? ???? ???"

"The Giver is someone else, giving day and night. But the world gives me the credit, so I lower my eyes."

His two sons were killed by Akbar's son Jehangir and their bodies left to rot at the Khooni Darwaza because Rahim was not in favor of Jehangir's accession to the throne atAkbar's death.