India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

is abdul khan-i-khana?

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
i want to know the Abdul they are showing, is he the same ABDUL RAHIM KHAN-I-KHANA?
please someone tell me. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

ZOYA_K Groupbie
ZOYA_K
ZOYA_K

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
may be lol i dont  knowbut yes seems like that
QtnNotti Goldie
QtnNotti
QtnNotti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
He was made Khan-E-Khana later I think because right now Bairam Khan is Khan-E-Khana
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
abdul was 4 year old son of Bairam khan...wen Akbar married salima begum (after bairam khan deadth) in 1561...Akbar took care of Abdul as his stepson... he became Khan I khana in the later years despite being muslim he was a lord krishna devotee and wrote many poems couplets  his doha are popular as rahim's doha (rahiman doha) ...

Edited by arti07 - 26 June 2013 at 9:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_onlylibran90Roxelana.FemmeFatale.smile.saraAmor.

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

abdul was 4 year old son of Bairam khan...wen Akbar married salima begum (after bairam khan deadth) in 1561...Akbar took care of Abdul as his stepson... he became Khan I khana in the later years despite being muslim he was a lord krishna devotee and wrote many poems couplets  his doha are popular as rahim's doha (rahiman doha) ...

ZabardastClap always appreciate when some 1 knows history. I would love if they'll show Akbars wedding ith bairam khan widow salima sultan begum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

libran90Incense

QtnNotti Goldie
QtnNotti
QtnNotti

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Akbar se badi thi Salima Sultan?

Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Originally posted by arti07

ZabardastClap always appreciate when some 1 knows history. I would love if they'll show Akbars wedding ith bairam khan widow salima sultan begum

thanks alot Embarrassed

smile.sara

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

Akbar se badi thi Salima Sultan?
yes akbar was 18 wen he married salima sultan and salima was 22 years old..Smile..btw according to some historians Princess of amber (jodha) was 20 days older to akbar LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index