India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TR:a bigger misunderstanding ahead.

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Okay... it's not about so much today's episode, but on the basis of precap, it's about tomorrow's episode. We had seen that definitely it won't be girls who'll be drunk, but just boys. And all of them are gonna be drunk, and then stupidity at it's best... (although it happens when they aren't even drunk). So according to me, there is gonna be a misunderstanding between taani and Rey. Till now, since Rey had started attempts to woo back taani, we'd seen Taani more adamant every time than before, yet, for a moment melting down too. When she closed windows, there were still tears in her eyes. And that's the reason she's trying to overlook her feelings for Rey, preventing herself from getting herself hurt again.

Now when Rey is drunk, and is telling tani's story in front of everyone, how she had her own dreams, and how she fell in love, and then how she made her love her future, sole reason of her existence, and then what the guy did... Tani would be enraged furthermore. Taani may see this as something like through which Rey is bringing their private moments, their things publicly. One doesn't want everything to be shared publicly. And here its not just the dance team but probably other people too. And definitely embarrassing for tani. And she would be really hurt, upset and angry, and it would end up a more angry, rude, adamant rejection, and insulting hurtful things to Rey, leaving him dejected. And probably that's why he would be not able to concentrate on NDC finals, as told by TC articles.

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

azkiitaareybigfanjyoti.apj73anjanakeralanavya14namy_singh-sanjy-raveena1parulspritii_20SMMGWillyWonkasweet_angel09miniDEmehroshNikki_sroxxygBanshee_MartinBARUNILU_ArshiDivya_D3_TaareyReytanni4everpiyaLovesJENSEN-Rambler-kriti094-Inferno-Kunwar_AJSdoll_dimpletharu01BrownRevoAyesha_Hasantaarey_vrimarkady_taareyEternalStars.foreverlazyshamanbkshahzzoharocksSunrise.Missu_TRArbitrator.Angel-luvs-sViji.Chandranpuzzles..StarDust.sreeja_rox...Natasha......Ritzy...Breezy.patie

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I swear...precap me i loved the way he was showing that kissing waala action action to Taani in his talli state... it looked so so sooo adorable...!!!!Day Dreaming.. Rey looked supercute in that sceneBlushing

But then the last part was supershocking...he talks about her in front of everyone...that will be so damn embarassing for Taani... she will not think that he didn't do it personally coz everything will be overcome by her anger then...

The track seem's interesting provided handled well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navya14piyaLovesJENSEN-Inferno-Kunwar_AJSsalta

cuppypie121 IF-Rockerz
cuppypie121
cuppypie121

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I just hope instead of any mu we get to see something interesting!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salta

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Yeah ...lol rey is trying hard to get her bak...jus bcoz of gang's stupidity he is gonna suffer alot ROFL wish u luck rey Thumbs Up ab tuje koi nahi bacha sakta ROFL gang b usse ssly nai legi Ouch

Ps : he ws luking super cute  LOL ,,,n m not hoping anything overexcited hona buri cheej hai LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

azkiinavya14BrownRevoKunwar_AJSpiyaLovesJENSEN

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Omg drunk Rey look so cute, and the way he was pouting at Taani its so damn cute lol
Excitied for tomorrow Taarey scene
Yeah big misunderstanding again but I hope this time around its handle in the right way and not screw up like they always do when comes to Taarey track.

Kunwar_AJS

ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
well going by the track record of cv's not giving TR proper track , i dont think all were shocked to hear rey saying abt taani..but there might be a problem of VP dropping in at that moment...but am eagerly waiting for taanis reaction on tomorows rey...

Kunwar_AJS

thesuitelife Newbie
thesuitelife
thesuitelife

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
im sure he is going to be slapped by taaniOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

azkiiSMMG

zoharocks IF-Dazzler
zoharocks
zoharocks

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanks megah for this post.as i missed it...but i just saw the precap...*uff* rey...MAAR HEE DALOGE humein by god...he is super adorable...and taani i agree...i think she iwll slap him or so or at least walk out showinh how discontent sh eis...and as usual the weirder college students are shooting a video which means it would be more public i suppose...shit im too scared...but...i just hope it turns out into a huge fight...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SMMGpiyaLovesJENSENKunwar_AJS

Go to top