Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

His extra skills (Page 4)

kritika4ever Goldie
kritika4ever
kritika4ever

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
This was damn hilarious Mudra..ROFLROFLROFL
Once again am simply amazed at your versatility and splendid ideas!
Cheers! ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

aardhan IF-Sizzlerz
aardhan
aardhan

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Hai Ram!! Yeh kya kya sochte ho! LOL  This was amazingly hilarious! Thanks for answering the earth shattering important question "Why did Ashu comb Mallika's hair??" Confused Ermm Wink LOL

Moral of the story: Jo bhi hum seekhte hain...voh kabhi na kabhi kaam aate hain...

This one is the absolute truth...Consider this:

A two year old (my son) refused to sit at the hair dressers long enough to get his hair cut! He would create the biggest commotion and literally bring down the roof causing his embarrassed parents (that is us) to often come back without a hair cut. Unwilling to let him have a long mane, one fine day the father (my husband) decided to take matters into his hands (literally). And he bought a home hair cut kit! LOL  

Armed with the kit and a demo DVD, the hopeful parents (Us) proceeded to give their son some much needed audio-visual lessons about getting a hair cut. And on a fine Sunday morning, fresh after watching the DVD for the 10th time, the little toddlers fine tresses were bid a happy farewell in the confines of the bath tub. And neither the son or his parents(us) ever stepped into the hair salon to get his hair cut... 

Three years later when it came time for their daughter to have a hair cut, they shuddered thinking how to take yet another 2 year old to the salon! OuchConfusedLOLSo experience made the parents (us) revert back to the trusted hair kit. This time it was the mother(me) at the helm... and lo and behold the hair cut was achieved with the minimum of fuss... and a couple of days later the mother (me) started getting compliments on what a lovely hair cut the daughter had! 

Does this mean we can open a hair salon???? Confused
THE END.

Moral: Jo bhi hum seekthe hain woh kabhi na kabhi kaam aate hain!

Thanks a lot Mudra... another splendid post! Clap

Edited by aardhan - 27 June 2013 at 12:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-Vicimudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kritika4ever

This was damn hilarious Mudra..ROFLROFLROFL
Once again am simply amazed at your versatility and splendid ideas!
Cheers! ClapClapClap

Suku gave the idea. So all thanks to her. I gave the outer story..thats allBig smile

Thank you kritikaSmile

suku_07

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Hai Ram!! Yeh kya kya sochte ho! LOL  This was amazingly hilarious! Thanks for answering the earth shattering important question "Why did Ashu comb Mallika's hair??" Confused Ermm Wink LOL

"Earth shatteringly important question...".ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Moral of the story: Jo bhi hum seekhte hain...voh kabhi na kabhi kaam aate hain...

A two year old (my son) refused to sit at the hair dressers long enough to get his hair cut! He would create the biggest commotion and literally bring down the roof causing his embarrassed parents (that is us) to often come back without a hair cut. Unwilling to let him have a long mane, one fine day the father (my husband) decided to take matters into his hands (literally). And he bought a home hair cut kit! LOL  

Armed with the kit and a demo DVD, the hopeful parents (Us) proceeded to give their son some much needed audio-visual lessons about getting a hair cut. And on a fine Sunday morning, fresh after watching the DVD for the 10th time, the little toddlers fine tresses were bid a happy farewell in the confines of the bath tub. And neither the son or his parents(us) ever stepped into the hair salon to get his hair cut... 

Three years later when it came time for their daughter to have a hair cut, they shuddered thinking how to take yet another 2 year old to the salon! OuchConfusedLOLSo experience made the parents (us) revert back to the trusted hair kit. This time it was the mother(me) at the helm... and lo and behold the hair cut was achieved with the minimum of fuss... and a couple of days later the mother (me) started getting compliments on what a lovely hair cut the daughter had! 

THE END.

LOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Such a hilarious real life story Aarti...

you dont believe... more or less similar experience we have!!!
LOLLOLLOL
and now after reading your story, I realise even I comment on my son's haircut even today... for being little more on the left side or should have done properly in the back... like that...

I swear... even me too thinking of opening a salon...
LOLLOLLOL..
and not only that...
All Indians especially students cannot help converting everything into INR initially and get worried...EmbarrassedOuch

Thank you aartiSmile

aardhan

sshirley IF-Rockerz
sshirley
sshirley

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Good one Mudra, I almost fell off my chair reading this...

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshirley

Good one Mudra, I almost fell off my chair reading this...

Na na.. shirley.. forum needs you for the FF... LOL

Thank you for your appreciation ShirleySmile

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

THE END.

cool.you can open a salon exclusively for kids...bahut paisa milegaSmile

mudraswathi

Ena292 Goldie
Ena292
Ena292

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
oh my god!!!! WHAT A POST...HILLARIOUS!
LOL
ASH...TO...SH!!! HEHEHE...