Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
can't they keep tusshar with any wild card entry???
ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Queen22

can't they keep tusshar with any wild card entry???

Agree 
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
OMG me so sad :O :( excepted but disappointing as well
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh no.. not feeling bad for Ekta but Tushar... poor Tushar.. he was the best choreographer from this season.. he surely deserved more to go.. feeling really bad for him :( 
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SayanoraVViegas

Who gets eliminated from Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa : Revealed

Gallery
Filed under: Newsroom ' Leave a comment
June 26, 2013

This is a Newsroom exclusive spoiler for the fans of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa.

Well here is some sad news for Ekta Kaul fans as she got eliminated today from the dancing reality shoe Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa.

Siddharth Shukla,Aarti Chhabria and Ekta Kaul were in the bottom three.Siddharth Shukla got saved due to taudience votes while Ekta and Aarti had to dance to get saved in which Aarti got saved as she performed better while Ekta did some silly mistakes according to the judges.

Ekta Kaul expressed her sadness on stage,"I am happy with my journey in the show but I am sad because I let down my choreographer Tusshar."

Well this week of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa will be high on entertainment as new contestants will join in the show as wild card entries.

Newsroom

http://newsroomnewsindia.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/who-gets-eliminated-from-jhalak-dikhlaa-jaa-revealed/

Ugh I feel bad for Tushar but, no ekta hasn't let anyone down since she tried her best!! 
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This really does sadden me. I mean I saw it coming, but still Tushar deserved better and Ekta was improving so much! I really wanted to see more from them. *sigh* I hope Tushar gets a better, more popular celeb next season!
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tusshar is an awesome dancer and ...wish he is back as the choreographer of a wild card entrant who is a good dancer too. 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I feel bad for Tushar, but Ekta never facial expressed the dance. I wish she lost the nerves. Hopefully, Tushar gets to come back via WildCard and good luck to Ekta.
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MocoCoco

I feel bad for Tushar, but Ekta never facial expressed the dance. I wish she lost the nerves. Hopefully, Tushar gets to come back via WildCard and good luck to Ekta.

I feel the same!! 😛