*!* NBTNMKK2 1st Banner Contest Results *!*

Posted: 10 years ago
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
-Banner Contest-

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the results thread for the NBT2 first banner contest! I know it's been delayed by a month due to unforeseen circumstances and I apologize for that. But this means that I won't take up more time with my yapping and get straight to results! 😆

We received a ton of entries for the contest and I want to thank everyone who participated. All the banners were extremely well made and beautiful and I can understand how difficult it was to vote for and select only one winner out of 40+ banners. But without further adieu, the results for the contest...

The runner up banner for NBT2 banner contest is Banner #41 by
Ashvi_lolzZz

https://i.imgur.com/OGo6EAp.png

Congratulations Ashvi!! It's a beautiful banner! And here's your prize sig:

And the winner for the NBT2 banner contest is Banner #44 by mjht_one!

Congratulations!  👏 And here's your winning prize sig:

The banner should be uploaded to the forum shortly but in the meantime, everyone please join be in congratulating the winner/runner up and all the participants who took the time to submit entries and vote!

Thank you!

Ashvi_lolzZz Congratualtions for being a runner up and surely you will win next  time 

mjht_one!  - Nice banner and Congratualtions for winning

Congratulations to both of you! 🥳
Congrats Ashvi..I still remember you told me..you are gonna participate for fun..but you have landed up in getting the runner up place! You really deserve it dude..! 😉
Nikki..I love your banner lots..congrats for your victory!
wow...niki...congratz darling...d banner is soo beautiful <3

ashvi...congratz dear!!

congratz both of you superb work 😎
OMG, i actually won...wow...i sill cant believe it, thanks everyone for liking my banner and voting for it...thank you very much

@Ashvi_lolzZz: congrats dear, i loved your banner, and its one of the most beautiful banners i have ever seen...congrats

@pratsy: 🤗...tujhse thanks nahi bolungi kyuni dosti main thanks nahi bolte...love u<3

@all: thanks you
^ Congrats Ashvi and Nikkki! 🤗🥳Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago