India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Written Episode -- 26/6/2013

Vishalrx IF-Rockerz
Vishalrx
Vishalrx

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Agarth And And Akash Sit in front of Kundali Stuff . Agarth is Happy that Stars Says that There is Return of our Daughter In Law LOL Maiyya looks at him with Evil Expressions Evil Smile With This She  gives a big bundle of Money Shocked ( Really i was shocked seeing this that she has bundles of money ROFL)

Akash Wonders About the Big Amount Confused .Maiyya Says him to board an Airplane and Head Off Mumbai , I Want u to get her Asap Further She Shows Set Of bangles, and tells him to give her And Again she becomes Emotional And Starts Screaming D'ohthat  Give her this mangalsutra and fill her forehead with this vermilion. I want to see her wearing them when she returns here. If she does so then I will think that she has forgiven me ! Akash was Doubtful that if she doesn't come here and 
If she doesn't want to come then what will I do? Maiyya breaks down I will come there and seek her forgiveness for your sake. She folds her hands Saying '' i know Meethi lost her Mother Iccha , Only her Grandmother Damini is left , i will ask sorry and tell her to forgive .. She sits on Floor And Cries Shocked ( Acting Queen ROFL ) Akash tells her not to cry and She tells him not to delay anymore go and  bring bahu 

Pavitra unlocks the door where Kajri & Kadambri have been locked. Now both of you are free. All this is because of Akash – he has brought the wind of change in this house Kajri was Happy that all happened this because of Akash She asks  Kadambri that we can go out , she refuses that she is fine . Kajri says 'if u dont come down i will stay with u only '
And finally Kajri comes out and  Kadambri  gets locked

Damini is unable to breathe properly. Maiyya's words keep echoing in her head. She breathes heavily holding her chest. Meethi comes downstairs talking to Anni about dinner. She notices her condition and runs down to her. She gets water for her. She goes to call someone but by then the glass falls from Damini's hand and she too falls on floor Dead Cry

Meethi calls up Mukta. She tells it all to Mukku who in turn tells Jogi everything. He tells her not be scared and they are coming asap , Meethi cries….Anni you cant go leaving me alone…like ma

Akash takes Maiyya's blessings. She wishes that God blesses him always. Sankrant and Akash smile. Next, Agarth blesses him to get his wife back. Pavitra, Gomti & nirbhay are silent yet angry spectators. Akash tells his mama, tell Surabhi that I am to be blamed for her condition. It is my responsibility to bring Kanha back in her life. I will get her her rightful place back in her in-laws home. Kajri joins them now. She does Akash's tilak and aarti. Promise me that you will bring her back. He promises her. 

Akash, Sankrant and Kajri are outside keeping the luggage in the jeep when the post man comes. He hands over an envelope to Akash  .. It was Divorce papers .. Akash was Down Unhappy saying i m now to bring her back now she throwed me way from her Life Broken Heart Sankrant  tells not to loose hopes and prove ur love is true 

Meethi is wondering how to take Damini to the hospital. Oh God, please send someone to help me.
Akash tells them that he will get Meethi back for sure

PRECAP :- BELL RINGS AT THAKUR HOUSE  AND SUPRISED TO SEE SOME ONE Star AND MEETHI ASKS HIM TO HELP ANNI IS NOT WELL THAT PERSON ENTERS AND PICKS UP DAMINI AND BOTH LEAVE .. ALL THIS IS REFLECTED IN ICCHA'S PHOTO Cry

Edited by VishalCksp - 27 June 2013 at 2:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelahcirswarajgireshachgigigigirgattuninetosixashA HUGE FAN-Swetha-

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Waiting,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Vishalrx IF-Rockerz
Vishalrx