'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO - Page 76

Posted: 10 years ago
I really wished that i wish sm1 else would played koosi role in ipk. At least we would bared 4rm flawless n her idiotic nature how to hog in iv's n many nauseating stuffs.

I don't understand why IPK is so addictive. Every time I start watching the episodes I cannot stop...even though I have watched each and every episode numerous times...

If you try to look at the show objectively...there is nothing extraordinary in it (except Sobti of course, but then I am biased😳)but somehow there is some magic to it.

If they ever have season 2,I hope they would be able to recreate the magic..with new PH, new actors and new storyline. They need divine intervention of some sort.

Guys come out n chat as then we will finish the thread.
They cannot recreate the magic Ridam, it happens only once..
IPK 2 will not be same as IPK1 even we have the same cast and crew..
I don't know why are ppl laughing at the eng version of IPKKND?
I felt it nice and esp the part the boy asks where is ur prince and she looks at the helicopter and tht bg music...Hayee <3 I miss it  :'(
Originally posted by ddds

I don't know why are ppl laughing at the eng version of IPKKND?
I felt it nice and esp the part the boy asks where is ur prince and she looks at the helicopter and tht bg music...Hayee <3 I miss it  :'(

lol.. I will be missing  Barun's husky voice for sure.. his voice modulation was one of the highlights.
Who wants to listen to a crappy voice.. Can anyone say hi or get out or ILU in the same way as barun
Edited by saalu1 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by saalu1

lol.. I will be missing  Barun's husky voice for sure.. his voice modulation was one of the highlights.
Who wants to listen to a crappy voice.. Can anyone say hi or get out or ILU in the same way as barun

It's true yaar. I started watching Pakistani serials to entertain myself...they have good stories and good actors, they don't drag their plots for TRP's...but I am back to IPK again after a short stint .
Pata nahi mera kya hoga😭
After MAMR comes out in DVD I'm sure we will have VM's of only Barun's clippings on You Tube.😆
That divine intervention was IPK' s magic
Did u guys see that crappy article by shippers in MF calling for spamming SP for season 2..
Again inside sources 😡
Originally posted by saalu1

Did u guys see that crappy article by shippers in MF calling for spamming SP for season 2..
Again inside sources 😡

The one thing we can do it to just ignore these call threads, i won't be a part of such things henceforth.