Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 75)

lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Update from Mitali.. from MT.. some good newsSmile

Mitali Ghoshal
love rains but problem for work...
wowBig smile tfs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I don't understand the meaning of stalking a CC of Barun fansLOL They really want to know about Barun or searching anything about SI?

MastMalangght_shona_4evrlLoveYouHrithik

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

I don't understand the meaning of stalking a CC of Barun fansLOL They really want to know about Barun or searching anything about SI?

Both deepthiji.. they are obessed with Barun as well as his fans..they think everyone in the world should sing praises of their angel and how good she is supposedly is.. the reality check is sometimes bitter

ght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarunlLoveYouHrithik

lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Both deepthiji.. they are obessed with Barun as well as his fans..they think everyone in the world should sing praises of their angel and how good she is supposedly is.. the reality check is sometimes bitter
wow sallu jiClap
ap buhat  sweet hoLOL

MastMalangght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarun

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Di they stalk us cuz they want to see our sadiest pleasure 4 their flawless daal + they love celluliod as we talk about him also cuz they have dream to see these 2 together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalanglLoveYouHrithik

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I just don't understand when they don't like BS and his fans, why every discussion in that particular forum ends up in this way. The mahan person who shared our CC is an MID and keeps telling her cousin's ID and calls everyone a liarLOL How can anybody believe such people. This particular person is a regular visitor of Barun's movie thread (remember she is an SI fan and hates BS and his fan as in that person's own words) and is very concerned about his movie projects. Makes some comments from one ID and when someone replies, gives replies from another ID (cousins are in good terms).LOL very openly agreed of stalking CCs, which is against IF rules.

Same person stalked and commented (gate crashed another IO cc) and commented there and said them she will report themLOLROFL

Don't quote me please, i want everyone to read this since it is shared publicly now na.

Edited by KittenRose - 01 July 2013 at 8:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishajMastMalangght_shona_4evrlLoveYouHrithik

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
VJ.. njan ente kaalu maati kuthi.. padam kandal manasilakum ennu vicharikunnu.. Wink

Ok bye everyone..  Take care..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robertpati

wow sallu jiClap
ap buhat  sweet hoLOL
Thank you..
since they are stalking this, i will give them joy of seeing their angel constructively criticised hereWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarunlLoveYouHrithik

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index