Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 56)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Now I find these bashing posts soo phunnyy..

Its really funny that his previous costar's ardent fans are encouraging such postsWink.. Gosh how could they forget that their idol  herself confessed that she missed him while she was talking to the jodi team.. She was tolerating the same hair and oil for 1.5 years and still missed her costar ? Thats so sad! LOL

I want to read these type of interviews with her too. Tongue

I find these kind of posts really funny.. One side worshipping the jodi spreading rumours, other side mocking his hair and hygeine.. ROFL

Edited by harhem - 29 June 2013 at 9:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12BearNaNaght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarun

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

@Sum- I have reported the post which link u shared... These people seem very desperate to come up with new ids to mock barun...I have seen this enough...and I wud have enjoyed humor ..if it was not in bad taste..or like mocking ...It is cheap and disgusting...Sadly there is only one actor and his fanbase which is their target... hope they get well soon...

riti i saw their post on vivan too but vivan fan does nt react and dnt give attention.. They r attenion seeker and Barun fans gave them attention .. They enjoy attention in postive negative way both.. They need to be ignored totaly..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BearNaNaverisimilitudeght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
who are these people anyway ?? they just randomly ick anybody or they have any motive ??Confused 

DarkDesire12MastMalangBearNaNaverisimilituderiti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@cathu - i hav seen this enough yaar..these same set of people again and again..target barun.. He is a celebrity and I agree that he will be open to all kind of things being written...bt there is thin line between humor and mocking...they insult him at every level as they can be...be it personal..be it his career choices.. or anythin...i hav seen some of these people in other places... and have seen them reacting to their fav bashing as well...They hold quite a different view for humor when their fav is bashed...
This is not funny for me...may be it is for rest...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaDarkDesire12MastMalangverisimilitudeght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarun

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnanya

who are these people anyway ?? they just randomly ick anybody or they have any motive ??Confused 
they are barun haters...n more than that ..they are against his fans...they usually do this to target his fans...i agree with cathu though they also target other actors who are quite popular in this forum

DarkDesire12MastMalangverisimilitudeght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarun

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
^ that's why we dont want flawless anymore hari.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangverisimilitudelLoveYouHrithik

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I used to get affected initially by these, but now I just report and ignore it. They want a reaction from us, if we ignore them, they will just rant for sometime..Thats it..
These are flawless fans, I havent seen them mocking the angel anytime by making these type of posts..
Pathetic people

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12ght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarunriti4u

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
 [/QUOTE]
they are barun haters...n more than that ..they are against his fans...they usually do this to target his fans...i agree with cathu though they also target other actors who are quite popular in this forum
[/QUOTE]

They are liberty t hate barun . but why the fans ????? because they are increasing ...??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index