Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 55)

lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
OMGShockedROFLROFL ADIROFL

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by saalu1

Hello everyone..
Welcome Arnie...
Mindless gossip from flawless fans or shippers. Is it not same website which added Hayden Gilchrist comment in original TOI IV and fabricated it..
yeh sab kya ho rahea hai .. No one telling me wht u r taking .. Plz pm me if matter cant discuss here

We are talking about this..
http://www.planetsanaya.org/2013/06/iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-may-return-in-february-2014.html#ixzz2XamnABOV
DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

^ cathu aap bahut innocent hai.
innocent hmm.. Vo toh mai hu.. But juhi actually matter is these rumour are part of actors's life.. Sum times they r used by PH or actors themselves to gain publicity or to promote their programes, sumtimes these link ups r just rumour and sumtimes may be true.. Story can be totaly different in show business many things happend behind the scene like sumtimes actros get cosy wid producer, director and their co actors for their own benfit.. So no idea wht truth here.. As they dnt have concert info so till it can considred gossip.. Sorry for long eassy
DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cathu

Hello everyone..
Welcome Arnie...
Mindless gossip from flawless fans or shippers. Is it not same website which added Hayden Gilchrist comment in original TOI IV and fabricated it..
yeh sab kya ho rahea hai .. No one telling me wht u r taking .. Plz pm me if matter cant discuss here

We are talking about this..
http://www.planetsanaya.org/2013/06/iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-may-return-in-february-2014.html#ixzz2XamnABOV
lolz .. To yeh batt thi wase u knw that madam ji wanted to go abroad shoot for honeymoon in her show.. She demand in one of sbs segament in her crazy style and in recent sbs segament she blaming channel for nt sending chanman abroad in her crazy honest style .. She is clever lady who hide herself in crazy nature..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangght_shona_4evrlLoveYouHrithik

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3646824

Guyz another bashing post plzz don't comment in it.
Just like it and we will see what will be their reaction.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarunlLoveYouHrithik

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Now I find these bashing posts soo phunnyy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

@Sum- I have reported the post which link u shared... These people seem very desperate to come up with new ids to mock barun...I have seen this enough...and I wud have enjoyed humor ..if it was not in bad taste..or like mocking ...It is cheap and disgusting...Sadly there is only one actor and his fanbase which is their target... hope they get well soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BearNaNaght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarunlLoveYouHrithik

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3646824

Guyz another bashing post plzz don't comment in it.
Just like it and we will see what will be their reaction.
these people r jobless and worthless , they dnt deserve any attention.. M laughing for their cheap mentality.. Barun fans need to chil out and there more important work to discus.. Lagea rehna do with cheap talk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarunlLoveYouHrithik

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index