Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 5)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Originally posted by KittenRose

Flawless true colors are coming out now.. she changes statement according to situations.. she said she won't do any saas bahu type show and ended up doing the same thing.. then she is lying naa
she has a habit of poking her nose into everyone's business, FK gave it back to her so she didn't like it and made very degrading and unprofessional comments about him.
 Somewhere she thinks she is a superstar based on the online fans.. I don't think her fan base is that great except for online, no one wants to watch a show just for her alone..
she is carried away by few online fans hype.. why we don't see pics of her with fans because nobody gives a damn to her outside of IF world

she said in the interview her displeasure about people approaching her and said there should be a line where people should be aware and should not disturb them.
Might be one of the reasons, but she is certainly being carried away by online fan base..
I don't think she herself can command any frenzy or ticket sales if there is event like spa..
She just got benefitted from IPK craze, but don't think other than online fans anyone really cares what she is doing...
So many of my friends ask me who are not online what he is doing, when is coming back or his movie.. they all watched IPK, but none asked me about flawless

Of course so many are interested in Barun out of IF world.  Actresses will be appreciated widely, but i have not seen till this time anyone following a show for just that person, of course the story and ML do matter to a great extent. See even though I like her, i didn't follow the CHCH show. Even I like anuj, for him also I am not following that show. For BS, i may follow a show tomorrow.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

I am not a fan of her anymore and will not be a fan in future..I don't feel an urge see her previous shows or nor her future shows.Unlike Barun where I wanted to see his previous works. I watched BHPH completely, few scenes of DMG and Shraddha..

There is no pull in her acting, so don't bother to watch her..and her off screen persona and her attitude is totally turnoff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

I am not a fan of her anymore and will not be a fan in future..I don't feel an urge see her previous shows or nor her future shows.Unlike Barun where I wanted to see his previous works. I watched BHPH completely, few scenes of DMG and Shraddha..

There is no pull in her acting, so don't bother to watch her..and her off screen persona and her attitude is totally turnoff

the BS scenes are available for shradha on Youtube and i have completed watching them. He is even fabulous in acting in that also, no one would say that is his debut show.Big smile

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

the BS scenes are available for shradha on Youtube and i have completed watching them. He is even fabulous in acting in that also, no one would say that is his debut show.Big smile
I watched few scenes.. wanted to see myself how good or bad he was in his first show without any bias..
I will be totally honest he was good in the scenes that I watched, didn't see any awkwardness or nervousness before camera. Nothing great, but he was good and could tell that he could act

Edited by saalu1 - 26 June 2013 at 1:21pm

ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

I watched few scenes.. wanted to see myself how good or bad he was in his first show without any bias..
I will be totally honest he was good in the scenes that I watched, didn't see any awkwardness or nervousness before camera. Nothing great, but he was good and could tell that he could act

even in that too his voice modulation was perfect and the pitching was superb.

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
With no training or acting background, All I can say is he is naturally talented actorSmile

ArnieBoyBarun

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
 Negative Shades of Swayam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMhieMNsCM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Negative Shades of Swayam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMhieMNsCM

Yeah I saw this and he has done it perfectly. Oh this boy has something special in him, just God have mercy on him and please make his work noticed, i have no one else to say this my Good Lord, please!!!!!!!!

MastMalang

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index