Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 41)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Oh... too much discussions.. I have to catch up 3 pages? 

aayiye AjLOL

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

@deepthi dii n pallavi-- yeah Barun did ASR to perfection Clap

even d makers knw ASR can b done by BS only so they decided to bring dat crap ACCIDENT scene Dead

i always believe that the show ended due to a divine intervention, this happened first ever in indian telly industry. Before also viewers created uproar for actors quitting show, but a show ended for the first time. As barun's says, i am not saying this as a credit, but saying, he gave himself for that character. Each work is a worship to God and when we do our duty without any fail, God will reward us. So, barun played ASR with full dedication. He attended a course to groom himself as  ASR. I read it in an interview. So, i am sure it was God's decision.
no wonder why I luv him so much Embarrassed

He never discredited d actress n director n gool mata..never he did Clap

n dii remember d channel person during barun quitting fiasco said..SP has kept character above actors..we hv Gopi replacement too..tht too successful ..

n they hv to end d show only afterwrds LOL

ASR and Barun are phenomenal dear. No one can ever expect this from anyone. It happens, you know it happens not with the knowledge of anyone. Just divine and Godly, i would say. Barun was lucky that he got that character and he never discredited anyone, but you know it was sad for me that no one praised him for the way he played that character, mere jealousy, the director was busy taking credit of his skill of placing cameras and lights, producer was busy on praising her baby and on and on. I think arshad was the only one who at least said something good about him.
But his fans love him deepthiji.. at the end of the day thats what matters.. people remember you for the work you have done, it remains in their hearts..Anyone who has watched ASR played by Barun will always remember him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saalu1

even d makers knw ASR can b done by BS only so they decided to bring dat crap ACCIDENT scene Dead

i always believe that the show ended due to a divine intervention, this happened first ever in indian telly industry. Before also viewers created uproar for actors quitting show, but a show ended for the first time. As barun's says, i am not saying this as a credit, but saying, he gave himself for that character. Each work is a worship to God and when we do our duty without any fail, God will reward us. So, barun played ASR with full dedication. He attended a course to groom himself as  ASR. I read it in an interview. So, i am sure it was God's decision.

n dii remember d channel person during barun quitting fiasco said..SP has kept character above actors..we hv Gopi replacement too..tht too successful ..

tight slap on their faces. but look at the irony..
They wanted to kill ASR and get khushi married with his killer, but if u see the new promo together for eternity, it sounds so hollow coming from SP

i also laughed hearing that just imagining how SP swallowed everything that they said even without water.
They will swallow lot more Deepthiji.. aage aage dekhiye hotha hai kya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Guys why u all r boring. Never talk or discuss about other stuffs.
.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

They wanted to kill ASR and get khushi married with his killer, but if u see the new promo together for eternity, it sounds so hollow coming from SP

ROFL SP is a business minded channel..has nothing to do wid emotions LOL
I luved dat slap on der faces..whn they hv to shut a show for an actor by flashing a disclaimer LOLPROUD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
agree deepthi dii-- barun has always credited his directors,makers,co-stars bt alas..ppl hv always used his name n r still using Cry

MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
You said right pallavi dear, as Barun said his work will speak loud for him. God will be there for him always.

There is a story, there was a devotee of Lord Shiva, some people used to throw stones at him and tease him and harass him everyday. He won't react. Parvathi Mayya asked Bhagvan Shiv about this. He kept quiet. The harassment continued. One days mayya asked bhagwan to intervene and bhagwan agreed and went, but came back, when mayya asked why he came back immediately, bhagwan said, "when i went there to help him, i saw him throwing stones back at them and harassing them, so what is my need if he is capable enough to handle things. I am for them who leaves such things to me to deal with."

I know it is difficult for you  people to read all these, so I am sure as our Barun kept quiet, God will speak for him.

MastMalang.shinchan.

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

ROFL SP is a business minded channel..has nothing to do wid emotions LOL
I luved dat slap on der faces..whn they hv to shut a show for an actor by flashing a disclaimer LOLPROUD

They claimed that they are shutting down the show because of actor's ambitions but look at the them now, milking the show in the name of the same actor.. hypocrisy much

ArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index