Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 40)

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by -barunoholic-

@deepthi dii n pallavi-- yeah Barun did ASR to perfection Clap

even d makers knw ASR can b done by BS only so they decided to bring dat crap ACCIDENT scene Dead

i always believe that the show ended due to a divine intervention, this happened first ever in indian telly industry. Before also viewers created uproar for actors quitting show, but a show ended for the first time. As barun's says, i am not saying this as a credit, but saying, he gave himself for that character. Each work is a worship to God and when we do our duty without any fail, God will reward us. So, barun played ASR with full dedication. He attended a course to groom himself as  ASR. I read it in an interview. So, i am sure it was God's decision.
no wonder why I luv him so much Embarrassed

He never discredited d actress n director n gool mata..never he did Clap

n dii remember d channel person during barun quitting fiasco said..SP has kept character above actors..we hv Gopi replacement too..tht too successful ..

n they hv to end d show only afterwrds LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarun

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sarunpassion

Adi, pallu n di who r ur fav tv actress. Mine r shilpa di, rati di, sukirti n kritika.
i like rati ..vaise no actress in telly attracts me..no1 cn act LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangght_shona_4evrArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
actually you know I like actresses based on their shows, i never have a favorite one, except Rekha, Shobhana and Suhasini. So, it is difficult to answer.Embarrassed

I like Daljeet of late in TV and my whole family love her. I liked SI in IPK and have no problem with her and i can tolerate almost everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

even d makers knw ASR can b done by BS only so they decided to bring dat crap ACCIDENT scene Dead

i always believe that the show ended due to a divine intervention, this happened first ever in indian telly industry. Before also viewers created uproar for actors quitting show, but a show ended for the first time. As barun's says, i am not saying this as a credit, but saying, he gave himself for that character. Each work is a worship to God and when we do our duty without any fail, God will reward us. So, barun played ASR with full dedication. He attended a course to groom himself as  ASR. I read it in an interview. So, i am sure it was God's decision.

n dii remember d channel person during barun quitting fiasco said..SP has kept character above actors..we hv Gopi replacement too..tht too successful ..

tight slap on their faces. but look at the irony..
They wanted to kill ASR and get khushi married with his killer, but if u see the new promo together for eternity, it sounds so hollow coming from SP

ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

ASR and Barun are phenomenal dear. No one can ever expect this from anyone. It happens, you know it happens not with the knowledge of anyone. Just divine and Godly, i would say. Barun was lucky that he got that character and he never discredited anyone, but you know it was sad for me that no one praised him for the way he played that character, mere jealousy, the director was busy taking credit of his skill of placing cameras and lights, producer was busy on praising her baby and on and on. I think arshad was the only one who at least said something good about him.

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
No fav actress as such.. I had no fav actor in telly before as such  until I watched Barun in IPK
verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Oh... too much discussions.. I have to catch up 3 pages? 

ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

tight slap on their faces. but look at the irony..
They wanted to kill ASR and get khushi married with his killer, but if u see the new promo together for eternity, it sounds so hollow coming from SP

i also laughed hearing that just imagining how SP swallowed everything that they said even without water.

MastMalang

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index