Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 38)

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

Originally posted by KittenRose

that ambulance wala scene of arshi, aur kya dekhenge, pehale I was watching a prayer, ab sanmargi hogayi hoon.
 LOL I hv dat scene in mob...n temple bandage scene Day Dreaming

you know that temple bandage scene, it is actually heavenly. Just before when he sees that blood stain in the glass and calls her name, "khushi" ho barun only can do that. You know there are so many arrogant characters i have seen on movies, but this one na the ASR, that was Barun's own make. I don't think any other arrogant character with attitude would hit our heart again. Just want to see my baba soon. I am just dreaming the promotion of MAMR now. Lot of baba, just hope it does a decent business.
@bold-- Thumbs Up superagree dii

Barun touched our hearts else many arrogant come n go..bt he marked our hearts n thts nt a small thing
I hate this whn ppl hate him n blame him fr show closure n spit bad words abt him Angry he gv so muc to ASR n wht he gets in return Cry

I miss him so much bt m uncertain abt his MAMR Unhappy

If another season of IPK comes, i want someone else to play ASR and these people who blame him should know what was the ASR given by Barun.
no1 will dare to do ASR...Viraf tried bt failed even b4 cums to TV ROFL
n no1 can do ASR d way Barn did..he immortalised ASR Day Dreaming
No one can play ASR like Barun nor will anyone will play like him. Bas Bol Diya.
ASR is Barun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

that ambulance wala scene of arshi, aur kya dekhenge, pehale I was watching a prayer, ab sanmargi hogayi hoon.

you know that temple bandage scene, it is actually heavenly. Just before when he sees that blood stain in the glass and calls her name, "khushi" ho barun only can do that. You know there are so many arrogant characters i have seen on movies, but this one na the ASR, that was Barun's own make. I don't think any other arrogant character with attitude would hit our heart again. Just want to see my baba soon. I am just dreaming the promotion of MAMR now. Lot of baba, just hope it does a decent business.

Barun touched our hearts else many arrogant come n go..bt he marked our hearts n thts nt a small thing
I hate this whn ppl hate him n blame him fr show closure n spit bad words abt him Angry he gv so muc to ASR n wht he gets in return Cry

If another season of IPK comes, i want someone else to play ASR and these people who blame him should know what was the ASR given by Barun.

I am sure whoever comes, it will give a chill down their spine even thinking about this.

MastMalang.shinchan.

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Originally posted by saalu1

No one can play ASR like Barun nor will anyone will play like him. Bas Bol Diya.
ASR is Barun

but barun is not ASR (not for you obviouslyWink)

MastMalang.shinchan.

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

super duper agree.. I was never a fan of love stories or  M&B stories.. but Barun changed it all. My God how superbly he played the role. It went straight into our hearts
yeah..I watched DMG too bt IPK had diff magic n credit goes to BARUN..i struck to show cox of ArShi bt immediately attached to ASR by heart Embarrassed
agree, i watched many shows and movies too.. but ASR had a different magic. Never been so lattoo on actor before. All the credit goes to Barun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

ASR is Barun

but barun is not ASR (not for you obviouslyWink)
yep/. see i was careful not to mention that LOL

ArnieBoyBarun

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

super duper agree.. I was never a fan of love stories or  M&B stories.. but Barun changed it all. My God how superbly he played the role. It went straight into our hearts
yeah..I watched DMG too bt IPK had diff magic n credit goes to BARUN..i struck to show cox of ArShi bt immediately attached to ASR by heart Embarrassed
agree, i watched many shows and movies too.. but ASR had a different magic. Never been so lattoo on actor before. All the credit goes to Barun
yeah..n no1 can take this credit frm him
neither d actress nor d director Sleepy

ArnieBoyBarun

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@deepthi dii n pallavi-- yeah Barun did ASR to perfection Clap

even d makers knw ASR can b done by BS only so they decided to bring dat crap ACCIDENT scene Dead

MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
IPK was really a show of ASR, each and every character had importance according to their role in ASR's life. Normally male oriented shows are rare in indian telly world, but here our IPK created a history. Now people who are reading my posts, don't think that i have belittled khushi, never, she is the spine bone of ASR.

MastMalang

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index