Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 30)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
You know some people think, by saying all these they are making others sad or unhappy, no such people are making fun of themselves. When they themselves know the fact that they are talking about irrelevant and foolish things about an actor, why would they do so, just to create wars, that is it. it is so obvious. If they have enough courage, just criticize his acting, they even know there is no false to point out, except the plain statement like he lost interest after kidnap. Don't quote me please, though i am not going to edit it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BearNaNa

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by saalu1

What logic these people have.. more hair and beard so he cannot play ASR.. he did his audition for ASR initially with the same get up..
If there is an award for stupidity , they will get it first

who should have problem seeing others' hair, just imagine, close your eyes, yes exactly like that, move just a bit back from the table, yes exactly, now think who should have problem? Still you cannot make that out, send me a PM, i will tell you.
i knoww who said that.

me going guyzzz unit test is thr n i am doing puck puck here.LOLLOL

MastMalang

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

What logic these people have.. more hair and beard so he cannot play ASR.. he did his audition for ASR initially with the same get up..

who should have problem seeing others' hair, just imagine, close your eyes, yes exactly like that, move just a bit back from the table, yes exactly, now think who should have problem? Still you cannot make that out, send me a PM, i will tell you.
i knoww who said that.

me going guyzzz unit test is thr n i am doing puck puck here.LOLLOL

all the best if you have studied well, otherwise best of luck.Big smile

BearNaNa

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangriti4uArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
May Almighty Allah bless all Sum.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangBearNaNa

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
SAI SAYS...

We see that people have a tendency to scandalize others, un-necessarily; and this brings on hatred and ill-will. Saints see scandal, in another light. they say that there are various ways of cleansing or removing dirt, viz. by means of earth, water and soap etc., but a scandal-monger has got a way of his own. he removes the dirt (faults) of others by his tongue; so in a way of obliges the person, whom he reviles and for this he is to be thanked. sai baba had his own method of correcting the scandal-monger. he knew by his omni-science what the slanderer had done and when he met him at noon near the lendi, baba pointed out to him a pig that was eating filth near the fence and said to him - "behold how, with what relish it is gorging dung. Your conduct is similar. you go on reviling your own brethren to your heart's content. After performing many deeds of merit, you are born a man, and if you act like this, will shirdi help you in any way?" needless to say, that the bhakta took the lesson to his heart, and went away.
Photo: SAI SAYS...We see that people have a tendency to scandalize others, un-necessarily; and this brings on hatred and ill-will. Saints see scandal, in another light. they say that there are various ways of cleansing or removing dirt, viz. by means of earth, water and soap etc., but a scandal-monger has got a way of his own. he removes the dirt (faults) of others by his tongue; so in a way of obliges the person, whom he reviles and for this he is to be thanked. sai baba had his own method of correcting the scandal-monger. he knew by his omni-science what the slanderer had done and when he met him at noon near the lendi, baba pointed out to him a pig that was eating filth near the fence and said to him - "behold how, with what relish it is gorging dung. Your conduct is similar. you go on reviling your own brethren to your heart's content. After performing many deeds of merit, you are born a man, and if you act like this, will shirdi help you in any way?" needless to say, that the bhakta took the lesson to his heart, and went away.

**credit to FB**

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangBearNaNariti4u

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

why people r obessed wid Barun's hair...whetever i luv Barun's stupborn nature .. He is nt who affected due to follish crtisim.. He live to life according to his own way.. He does nt bother wht other think.. He is nt like soft and senstive who got affected and change his look in the fear of critism and making fun by people.. He is behati hava ka zoka who make own path rather than follwing .. So to them lago raho Barun does nt gave to them tiny hoot

MastMalang

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

why people r obessed wid Barun's hair...whetever i luv Barun's stupborn nature .. He is nt who affected due to follish crtisim.. He live to life according to his own way.. He does nt bother wht other think.. He is nt like soft and senstive who got affected and change his look in the fear of critism and making fun by people.. He is behati hava ka zoka who make own path rather than follwing .. So to them lago raho Barun does nt gave to them tiny hoot

he knows how to lead his life, kab shave karna hai yeh sab now he has to learn from some people?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDesire12MastMalang

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index