Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 28)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddds

Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by saalu1

Phir se aa gaye bashers MF par.. they were quiet for few weeks when DT's were not present. probably got scared that if reported these directly go to Vijay and higher ups..
Pathetic people

think just opposite, they just want to disturb the mods that is all. For them it is ISKKND because their favorite actor viraf patel could not join the show, they were all set to watch this and was ready to open even an AT in IPK forum, nothing happened. Now wants VP as ASR in its next season. I am happy because in the next IPK what/who/how does not exist for me. Very soon people will realize what was barun for that purpose, i would want someone else do that character Big smile
som1 else who?
Ya me want  LIONS to sign viraf and let them drool over him.

Evil Smile and it will be time for me to have some sadistic pleasure.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangBearNaNa

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Now people want IPK forum to be made active again.. Gosh what will and how much will they discuss about IPK and Arshi.. All they will do again is Sarun Jhap and some more rumor mongering..I hope Mr.Vijay doesn't accept their request

Edit: Gosh Vijay replied and said that they will discuss internally with DT's and come to a conclusion.. Looks like they will make it active againUnhappy

which one is that post?
In S/C forum

BearNaNaArnieBoyBarun

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Dont worrry mata will sign Viraf in her next show soon since injustice has been done to him last time by IPK fansLOL

BearNaNaArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Dont worrry mata will sign Viraf in her next show soon since injustice has been done to him last time by IPK fansLOL

pallavi dear, just get ready, for what you know na?LOL

I would prefer IPKKND forum to be active again, just to hit the CM and to bring it on number 1 againBig smile

MastMalangBearNaNa

BearNaNa IF-Sizzlerz
BearNaNa
BearNaNa

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged

He will burn the TV screens!Clap

MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

yep.. he will sizzle so much ki chaska meter will burn down.

But seriously I think Mata will sign him up in hetrnext.. he even IVed her few months ago
MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

pallavi dear, just get ready, for what you know na?LOL

I would prefer IPKKND forum to be active again, just to hit the CM and to bring it on number 1 againBig smile
If your fingers are itching to hit chaska meter then I will suggest couple of forums , why IPK ? ap bhi naaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

LOL, Barun is not fit for ASR now, as he has more hairs than before, someone who does not have hair will fit that role. 

Even Madame Tussauds will have difficulty doing BS statue, how to do the hairsLOLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index