Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 23)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

no deepthi di..havent seen it...right now in office...will surely see it back home...Smile

no probs at all, link is given here in the previous page. Whenever you are free just watch it, it is fantastic and really impressive. That guy really knows work.

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

<font face="Georgia">Hey everyone...<div></div>just came after watching ranjhanna...today...Dhanush is really impressive...and movie totally belonged to him...</font>
whn barun movie will b out?

hopefully in end of September to beginning of October as some other people say, year nahi maloomWink Guess who.LOL
verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
WHat a coincidence riti? I also watched the movie Raanjhanaa.
 His best performance ever. I always disliked his tamil films  except "3" as it looked like imitating his FIL but this movie has really got him a good name.. I just loved his acting and he has not messed up with the language too..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
yes haritha dear..he is too good..i havent seen any of his previous work.. but this was totally his movie..n he nailed  it...n he played a banarasi street boy...so realistically without over doing... I really liked the end dialogue he says to zoya...and also i liked that scene where he jumps into  ganga with his scooter...really brilliant act...Clap

verisimilitude

verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

yes haritha dear..he is too good..i havent seen any of his previous work.. but this was totally his movie..n he nailed  it...n he played a banarasi street boy...so realistically without over doing... I really liked the end dialogue he says to zoya...and also i liked that scene where he jumps into  ganga with his scooter...really brilliant act...Clap

Ya.. I was marvelled at the beauty of Benares and he nailed it beautifully. Proud of him.. Big smile
I had been following his production work recently where my fav TV actor was the hero of the movie.. He really has a great career ahead
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Di i am not at all busy.

ArnieBoyBarun

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by cathu

Hi.. Deepthi di.. How is ur mother in law .. So sorry for nt asking.. How is ur own health.. U got my pm na on monay na..

yeah dear, i was about to send you a reply, saw you offline, then thought will do later, then i forgot as my health was not okay. Now I am fine as the medicines start working now. Head was spinning and I could see my back for the first time ha ha. I am perfectly 0'2okay now dear.

MIL is fine now. It was really something serious and now by God's grace everything is okay. Thank you so much for asking dear. I love you.
thnks to God .. Saved frm serious injury.. Tke care of ur health and try to avoid stress as much as u can do.. Feel frm to pms whn u feel .. No issue of offline..actully whn m off to bed suddently my mind thinking of u   suddenly i remeberd abt ur mil injury.. Luv u dear

Thanx for the prayers and your love catherine, you are always a good friend.
thnx .. Mine pleasure.. Luving company of all of u dear frends

ArnieBoyBarun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index