Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 142)

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by robertpati

Big smileStar superb...love them...wish they come together.
Shockedabla mard will have no say in the matter ... after all he said no touch romance right ??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarunlLoveYouHrithik

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Isnt she the one Juhi and Adi were talking about ?  DD? Dont show this to them.. They will pounce on u .. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarunlLoveYouHrithik

lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by robertpati

chalo hari jee...i will settle with this one...EmbarrassedWink

thnks fr sharin sanaHug
Hug
lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
dd adi favouriteLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyariti4uArnieBoyBarun

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Ouchadi dislike DD na..why...i like her in JDJ... Smile
DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

See when she says she misses him or mera barun i feel the same as what Akshay or Karan says about him, why people gives more stress when she says this. She is his costar, they have a friendship beyond that. Why this much coloring?
call me whetever but i dnt like her Barun jaap..we knw the reality.. Concerned people know the reality .. Monaya and Barmeen friend wid each others.. But people precieve at own way.. There is no doubt large section of people precieve in different way.. There issue start.. I feel she shd be little careful while speaking on this matter.. These thing can directly indirectly effect on other person's life and marital staus

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by KittenRose

See when she says she misses him or mera barun i feel the same as what Akshay or Karan says about him, why people gives more stress when she says this. She is his costar, they have a friendship beyond that. Why this much coloring?
call me whetever but i dnt like her Barun jaap..we knw the reality.. Concerned people know the reality .. Monaya and Barmeen friend wid each others.. But people precieve at own way.. There is no doubt large section of people precieve in different way.. There issue start.. I feel she shd be little careful while speaking on this matter.. These thing can directly indirectly effect on other person's life and marital staus

for an argument sake, i would say why would she take care of that part, when everything is in good shape with her friendship and in her PL and his PL, then why would they take care about the people who rumors about them and why would she be scared to take the name of his friend. all these are from her POV.

Now, i understood what you are saying and why you said this. See dear, these people will find one way or other to do their daily  practices. Even if they keep quiet, they find out wrong  meaningsLOL

Edited by KittenRose - 04 July 2013 at 5:57am
ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hola guys.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index