Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 128)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

Aap bhi na Haritha.. Gif.. Mere itne bure din nahi aa gaye ki I have abla mard's gif..
Sorry cannot help u on that.. FH forum is going gaga over Oscar worthy performance of the actor who is a gift to TV industry LOL

Chalo.. Im unlucky to watch that oscar worthy performance now.. Ouch

Vaise I saw some of his pics with beard.. However our bhaiyaa was better in the last episodes when compared in this look between them.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaMastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Barun has taken that scene to a different level, i can't say what. One cannot watch that scene again if they are not ready to break their heart.

Deepthiji, I almost cursed myself as to why I watched that scene again..
It totally broke my heart and I am still bhatkaoing here though it is close to 1:30 AM here..
BAS Dil Ko choo gaya Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnieBoyBarun

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Aap bhi na Haritha.. Gif.. Mere itne bure din nahi aa gaye ki I have abla mard's gif..
Sorry cannot help u on that.. FH forum is going gaga over Oscar worthy performance of the actor who is a gift to TV industry LOL

Chalo.. Im unlucky to watch that oscar worthy performance now.. Ouch

Vaise I saw some of his pics with beard.. However our bhaiyaa was better in the last episodes when compared in this look between them.. LOL

Yep u will see that look if u watch the scene.. His bearded look was Thumbs Down
Baba always rocks beard or no beard Tongue

arnanyaverisimilitude

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Barun has taken that scene to a different level, i can't say what. One cannot watch that scene again if they are not ready to break their heart.

It totally broke my heart and I am still bhatkaoing here though it is close to 1:30 AM here..
BAS Dil Ko choo gaya Cry

it is really difficult to come out of that feeling, so i never watched it again and i didn't see the repeat also on that day. Literally have never seen that again till this time.Big smile

MastMalangverisimilitude

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Me going off to sleep.. Good nite

arnanyaArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Good night pallavi dear. Have a nice and tight and sound sleep, free of all worries. Sweet dreams.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

BAS Dil Ko choo gaya Cry

Thank god I did not see yesterday. 
The only emotion he can manage is pursing up his lips at an angle. Another one is pulling his cheeks in tightly.
pshaw :\ 
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnanya

BAS Dil Ko choo gaya Cry

Thank god I did not see yesterday. 
The only emotion he can manage is pursing up his lips at an angle. Another one is pulling his cheeks in tightly.
pshaw :\ 

i have not seen him acting. So won't comment.Big smile

even the other day I saw Rajeev's Table No.21. The first half-hour didn't impress me much. I failed to see any expression on Rajeev's face. I don't know why. I am his ardent fan and that made me disappointed a bit. I lost that drive to see the rest. Will force me again to see the rest.LOL The intense part is yet to come, so I think he  must have done good.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index