Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 127)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saalu1

What day is today? Thursday morning/ wednesday night for me.. Then I am fine with behena tag LOL
Not on Friday though LOL LOL

No way .. u are my team, we are behanas of the great bhaiyaa.. Rakhi ki tayariyan bhi maine shuru ki PalluROFL... Bas ab Di ka intezaar hain..Embarrassed

Hey by the way what is the break down scene someoneplease give me a gif of his break down. I dont have the patience to go and check in that forum.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalang

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

What day is today? Thursday morning/ wednesday night for me.. Then I am fine with behena tag LOL

No way .. u are my team, we are behanas of the great bhaiyaa.. Rakhi ki tayariyan bhi maine shuru ki PalluROFL... Bas ab Di ka intezaar hain..Embarrassed

Hey by the way what is the break down scene someoneplease give me a gif of his break down. I dont have the patience to go and check in that forum.. LOL

Only for today I am behana ok.. LOL
I posted that scene link in previous page.. Watch at your own risk Ouch

verisimilitude

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
harhem, Was goig through what went on here yestrday...  aaa Pm enikkum kittiyal kollam... Embarrassed

ArnieBoyBarun

arnanya IF-Rockerz
arnanya
arnanya

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arnanya

Just watched celluloid's breakdown scene in FH.. it scarred meDead
I watched ASR's breakdown scene again now. Never watched againafter I initially watched it, could not make myself to watch it again..
Gosh, baba rocked the sceneClap.. you can actually feel his pain and hurt.. it pierces your heartCry

Saalu ji I did not see yesterday but I did the day before and told immedaitly about the difference. There it was heart wrenching. here you see good acting that is the diffference.

Arnie, you are giving too much credit to abla mard.. It does not even qualify as good acting. He was strictly ok.. Barun was something else in that scene.. It was raw emotion that u see in his eyes..

True true Saalu ji ... he was strictly correct . where as  there it was unrestricted emotion ... 
Where I use to watch that th out blinking an eye. here I am simultaneosuly  on my laptop and just look up once a while  to get continuety.  Thre I use to hanker for more with heart ache , here I jam happy to call it a day and get to bed.  

that is the difference. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MastMalangArnieBoyBarun

verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by harhem

Only for today I am behana ok.. LOL
I posted that scene link in previous page.. Watch at your own risk Ouch

Shocked What the?  Aap aisa mat kahiye.. Lagta hain humare team kaali.. mein akeli hoon.

Hey cant watch it in office re.. thats why I asked for a gif LOL

MastMalang

verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnanya

harhem, Was goig through what went on here yestrday...  aaa Pm enikkum kittiyal kollam... Embarrassed

What question Arnu.. ippo ayakam.. nokikolu LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Barun has taken that scene to a different level, i can't say what. One cannot watch that scene again if they are not ready to break their heart.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaMastMalangverisimilitude

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Aap bhi na Haritha.. Gif.. Mere itne bure din nahi aa gaye ki I have abla mard's gif..
Sorry cannot help u on that.. FH forum is going gaga over Oscar worthy performance of the actor who is a gift to TV industry LOL

verisimilitude

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index