Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 106)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
All factors came into place.. the spoilers and insider news was sucking.. the beauty of the show was ruined by such craps..
They didnt utilise Payash, mamaji... Many loopholes.
I just had a wish after Barun quit the show they will show like Khushi getting stronger and more independant like. but everything got messed up with the petitions.. D'oh

Not to say much I saw a petition request by team jodi today to bring them back in a new show again..

Edited by harhem - 03 July 2013 at 12:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4uArnieBoyBarun

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

I don't know what spoiled our show, but lack of interest was very much evident towards the end. The script had no essence and this was the reason why we see that disinterest, if any, in Barun's acting. An actor who believe in convincing himself first cannot easily convince himself for the stuffs that he played towards the end. I don't know about SI, how she did all those OTTs. I cannot say if we are professional we can do such things, professionalism means entirely different.

ASR's character was reduced to something else. 

tell me about it...there was a time when i loved ASR more than barun LOL..and the way they butchered that characterCry..they even made him halwai in the end...i think it is this PH's forte to destroy what they create...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanya

verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged

I don't know what spoiled our show, but lack of interest was very much evident towards the end. The script had no essence and this was the reason why we see that disinterest, if any, in Barun's acting. An actor who believe in convincing himself first cannot easily convince himself for the stuffs that he played towards the end. I don't know about SI, how she did all those OTTs. I cannot say if we are professional we can do such things, professionalism means entirely different.

yes.. lack of interest.. but what I found a difference was the leaking news of his quitting which totally changed the way in our perspective,It looked so artificial and odd at that time... I rewatched the whole remarriage it was beautiful without thinking about any issues tthat had cropped up at that time..
I had just one point.. he was blamed for disinterest but why didnt the PH reject such disinterest and shabby looks at the end..Couldnt they restrict him?  Or did they want it in such a way to move out his character ? He was looking horrible, the plot was crappy ...couldnt believe the same time gave us such a magic before.

riti4uArnieBoyBarun

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
haritha jee...i was very much part of those petitions at that time...coz lot of confusion was there...n as ipk lover ..i cud never imagine ASR dead...well i had already left watchin show prior to it though...
with barun's exit..i wud hav stopped watchin... Smile..like i did back during Rajeev's exit from his two shows...

DarkDesire12verisimilitude

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
They also changed the track due to pressure of female activist na.. People want remarrige at any cost.. Vaise i did nt want remarrige happen.. How it would be when Arnav knws past then both could nt remarry hate start again.. I realy wish show ended here .. Then they cum wid season2 .. Showed arnav more stone hearted with hate luv khushi, khushi becomes stronger, mature, indepdent , story start frm here.. Then Barun also suggest season in one of his interview.. He can get his break with season.. Bt wish karnea ke kya hota hai.. It can never happen..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaverisimilituderiti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

yes.. lack of interest.. but what I found a difference was the leaking news of his quitting which totally changed the way in our perspective,It looked so artificial and odd at that time... I rewatched the whole remarriage it was beautiful without thinking about any issues tthat had cropped up at that time..
I had just one point.. he was blamed for disinterest but why didnt the PH reject such disinterest and shabby looks at the end..Couldnt they restrict him?  Or did they want it in such a way to move out his character ? He was looking horrible, the plot was crappy ...couldnt believe the same time gave us such a magic before.

As a person who has analysed his acting every week with post..i can say he was not in his best form...but that looked more to me ..as health issue... he did look weak and sleep deprived in last two weeks.. i feel still he has given some of his best performances...in worst of tracks...

arnanyaDarkDesire12verisimilitude

verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

haritha jee...i was very much part of those petitions at that time...coz lot of confusion was there...n as ipk lover ..i cud never imagine ASR dead...well i had already left watchin show prior to it though...
with barun's exit..i wud hav stopped watchin... Smile..like i did back during Rajeev's exit from his two shows...

Riti I dont blame u for getting influenced but there was a limit.. No one was trying to clear it.. When there were spoilers and rumours no one had the guts to put a stop for it.. I was convinced with Gul's interview.. both were pretty clear on their thoughts. Im not supporting anyone here bt I wished even channel had the responsibility to stop this .. hmm. all of them were selfish enough for thier own wants.. I still pity those heartbroken fans who worshipped this show..

DarkDesire12riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

They also changed the track due to pressure of female activist na.. People want remarrige at any cost.. Vaise i did nt want remarrige happen.. How it would be when Arnav knws past then both could nt remarry hate start again.. I realy wish show ended here .. Then they cum wid season2 .. Showed arnav more stone hearted with hate luv khushi, khushi becomes stronger, mature, indepdent , story start frm here.. Then Barun also suggest season in one of his interview.. He can get his break with season.. Bt wish karnea ke kya hota hai.. It can never happen..

I never wanted remarriage... that had spoilt earlier one for me... for me they were already married... thats it...yeahh i wud hav love to see khushi a bit stronger... I wanted a separation at a point when ASR confronts khushi with their marriage truth... instead we had a weak khushi goin to shyam to prove to arnav her innocence...i was like what theShocked

DarkDesire12verisimilitudeArnieBoyBarun

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index