Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO (Page 105)

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittenRose

Originally posted by harhem

Riti said she has not seen this, so for her I posted this. Just at one glance, it is by heart now for me.LOL 

LOLLOL that girl has become his greatest phanki. actually most of the interviewers are his die hard fans I suppose..

Yesterday I saw the tum hi ho promo of IPKKND.. wow.. Day Dreaming

yeah most of them are his fans now, and they are keenly observing him. 

Yeah Aj, that was epic, i really liked. If they had promoted IPK like this when it was on air, what would have been our IPK now?

whatever, everything is for good.
Im sure LIFE OK will be super hit now.. TRPS will cross the maximum LOL

i don't believe in the TRP concept, it is a crap actually, how can a few people decide the popularity of a show? I don't know if it is changed now or not. How popular was IPK, but just remember the digits as TRPs that we used to get?

But considering the other current airing shows there would be an inclination for the new viewers to really watch and see what is IPKKND 1) the reason for the fancraze which they blames the reason for shutdown 2) the new promos shows love saga instead of hate concept..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

i think any person who meets barun ..surely gets swayed by his charm...Embarrassed
i hope barun gets more popularity with this re-run... Bas!

i just hope for the same Riti.

I just want to be swayed by that charm once in my  lifetimeLOL

He certainly has a charisma and I know why these girls are dying to take interview of him, occupational pleasureLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanya

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Riti said she has not seen this, so for her I posted this. Just at one glance, it is by heart now for me.LOL 

LOLLOL that girl has become his greatest phanki. actually most of the interviewers are his die hard fans I suppose..

Yesterday I saw the tum hi ho promo of IPKKND.. wow.. Day Dreaming

yeah most of them are his fans now, and they are keenly observing him. 

Yeah Aj, that was epic, i really liked. If they had promoted IPK like this when it was on air, what would have been our IPK now?

whatever, everything is for good.
Im sure LIFE OK will be super hit now.. TRPS will cross the maximum LOL

i don't believe in the TRP concept, it is a crap actually, how can a few people decide the popularity of a show? I don't know if it is changed now or not. How popular was IPK, but just remember the digits as TRPs that we used to get?

But considering the other current airing shows there would be an inclination for the new viewers to really watch and see what is IPKKND 1) the reason for the fancraze which they blames the reason for shutdown 2) the new promos shows love saga instead of hate concept..

because it is now concluded to be a love saga as the lovers met as the makers deviated from their original concept and went to an entirely different area of love without hate and had to end the show, so now it is known as lovers meeting and happily lived ever after. They are now marketing it as a lovers story, not the hate and love concept.Big smile

arnanyaverisimilitude

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged

because it is now concluded to be a love saga as the lovers met as the makers deviated from their original concept and went to an entirely different area of love without hate and had to end the show, so now it is known as lovers meeting and happily lived ever after. They are now marketing it as a lovers story, not the hate and love concept.Big smile

Ya.. that was a total deviation from the original concept.. I actually started watchinfg from May only .. I went back to all the previous episodes and watched from the start... The first promo was such brilliantly shown I wished they had that concept continued... Ouch

arnanyariti4u

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Ya.. that was a total deviation from the original concept.. I actually started watchinfg from May only .. I went back to all the previous episodes and watched from the start... The first promo was such brilliantly shown I wished they had that concept continued... Ouch

yeah each promo could have been used for the different tracks, but they were in a hurry to stop the show. I don't know the reason, but it was mere lack of interest from the part of the PH that the show suffered.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaverisimilituderiti4u

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
M also wonderning why they r promoting luv story instead of hate luv concept.. IPK was magic .. I luved this show like life.. Bt nt ipk 2..wish everything was fine, no bashing, no fanwar, no rumour, no jodi shiping, then i would wait to see ipk back bt nt now at anycost.. I can never forgive gul spoiling show after remarrige..

verisimilitudeArnieBoyBarun

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Actually what hooked me to this show was initial promo 4th one...where whole story is conveyed with...
kaash mein tumse mohabbat kar pata...
kaash mein tumse nafrat kar pati...
It was sad they cudnt bring that ..in the show...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arnanyaDarkDesire12verisimilitudeArnieBoyBarun

ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I don't know what spoiled our show, but lack of interest was very much evident towards the end. The script had no essence and this was the reason why we see that disinterest, if any, in Barun's acting. An actor who believe in convincing himself first cannot easily convince himself for the stuffs that he played towards the end. I don't know about SI, how she did all those OTTs. I cannot say if we are professional we can do such things, professionalism means entirely different.

ASR's character was reduced to something else. 

Edited by KittenRose - 03 July 2013 at 12:38am

DarkDesire12riti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index