Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO - Page 109

DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: saalu1

Hello Everyone.. Happy Independence Day any American wasi here...
Gosh so much to catch up..
First thing Baba gained weight 😉
Lovely IV of adeeb, this guy surely knows what he is doing..
So story is about a girl who falls for Mr. Wrong and other couples are her friends..
So mostly it's about Sukhiya and how it affects her other friends too..
Sounds interesting..excited for the movie..
Loved his quotes on Barun 'Star in the making'... 😛
Now flawless statement and Anuj's response seemed to be choreographed to get max publicity by taking baba's name.. Either she is smart or totally immature and dumb to do this..
Barun Jhap will continue to feed the frenzy, she might have realized that their Jodi still can create hype 🤢

ditto though pallavi..either she is dumb or she is too much clever.. See being celibrity does nt mean they dnt hve emontion and dnt care of rumour and reptuation.. Either she is dumb who does nt these thing realy realy can affect both lives and espicaly the othersid becoz person is marrid or she is too much clever she knw people r mad abt jodi so she do intentionly to gain jodi fans favour.. Whetver.. She need to control her tongue..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ridam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh toh jaldi hone nahi wali hai😕..
It takes time to get well from foot in mouth disease
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Ridam

</div>Yeh toh jaldi hone nahi wali hai😕..<div>It takes time to get well from foot in mouth disease [URL=http://yoursmiles.org/p-med.php?page=3]

🤣 🤣Edited by saalu1 - 10 years ago
MastMalang thumbnail
Sum do u have our next CC ready??
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Its like madam ji selling her show by friendship jaap.. If stalkers who r fan of actress get offended by my views, then i dnt take responsbility .. If madam ji keep chanting her previous co star's name , then we r forced to say that.. Its biggest truth madam ji talk more abt her friends than her BF.. So obviously people will precive something other be as jodi shipper or be a netural viewer..
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -barunoholic-

better nt to discuss her Sana

haan chor  humaye kiya
MastMalang thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cathu

Its like madam ji selling her show by friendship jaap.. If stalkers who r fan of actress get offended by my views, then i dnt take responsbility .. If madam ji keep chanting her previous co star's name , then we r forced to say that.. Its biggest truth madam ji talk more abt her friends than her BF.. So obviously people will precive something other be as jodi shipper or be a netural viewer..

Cathu..interesting.. I will pm you on something regarding this.. Cannot talk here
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saalu1

Cathu..interesting.. I will pm you on something regarding this.. Cannot talk here

ok waiting..
MastMalang thumbnail
Just watched the SBB or SBS segment.. Gosh these people are too much.. Why are they comparing CC with the show that has ended 7 months ago and dragging Barun's name in it., he has nothing to do with CC.. Segment had more Arshi/Barun scenes than Sanuj..
Please stop using his name in all the crappy shows whether it's the media or his previous co stars or actors.. 😡