Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
well no one can deny that none  of them can recreate the same again.. be it the chemistry be it the fandom, be it the main concept of the story be it the characters.. I guess the total butchery of characters was never to be forgotten more than ASR it was Khushi's character which was butchered the most. A girl who had so much maturity to save her husband from goons was more worse than a kid towards the end.. I liked Arav's character which was the only one remained constant sticking on the story Edited by harhem - 10 years ago
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: riti4u

deepthi di..with rajeev's show..both were sudden replacements fr me...i remember while watchin...i had no spoiler info..no article on his leavin...in KTH..just a random scene...ahh..he is goin to meet kashish finally aftr MU is clear...i got so happy ...n then next sec..boom his accident...πŸ˜†..n then he comes with new face ( Hail Ekta maata)🀣..when he came back...I literally laughed at what they did ...

In case of LRL..it was more sad though...when he dies...I was speechless...and actually crying..😭..while i had my physics exam next dayπŸ˜†

same here dear, first time in KTH i was likeπŸ˜•πŸ˜‘, i was really sad seeing that accident. You know at that time i just came back from office and was seeing this accident and i was so sad and I expected like he will come back, then saw this new person and you know what I did, i just switched off the TV and called the office and asked them to put the work online and they were laughing at meπŸ˜† This was my revenge to Ekta, never touched any of her shows laterπŸ˜†

Again, with LRL, that scene is still so touching and it was really sad that he died. πŸ˜•, i left that at that moment.πŸ˜†

But i was not ready to give up this time and the PH and the channel to play with the emotions of the viewers by replacing the character so easily, so just participated in the petitions and all, i have no regrets in that, even though I did call only once when I heard ASR's death scene was shot. 

Actually these shows should be limited to one-year, make it convenient for the casts to accept an offer and work comfortably. My company asked me to stay with them for some more time, but I had my own plans and I quit, same is the case of show business, here barun means ASR, so he cannot quit and take another thing so easily as it is related to emotions also unlike other businesses, for that purpose all the channels should work on limiting the show to one year or one and a half year.
Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hmmm...  such a nice conversation . 

Remember as soon as he went away for his movies there was a not interview but article where they had written that BS cannot stick on to a project for long. He did that with Shradda ?? 

But at that time I was not in IF or any other forum. so I dont know if it was noticed.   I think he had already given his first notice by then. 
I was already in wthdrawal symptom at that time and that piece of news gave m sleepless nights. Immdiatly after that there was an interview where he sad any body can do ASAR and if it is me you are interested in than I have come here to be around and you will definitely see me. I felt a premonition then too... 

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lootera is a nice movie,getting good reviews.
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnanya

Remember as soon as he went away for his movies there was a not interview but article where they had written that BS cannot stick on to a project for long. He did that with Shradda ?? 

But at that time I was not in IF or any other forum. so I dont know if it was noticed.   I think he had already given his first notice by then. 
I was already in wthdrawal symptom at that time and that piece of news gave m sleepless nights. Immdiatly after that there was an interview where he sad any body can do ASAR and if it is me you are interested in than I have come here to be around and you will definitely see me. I felt a premonition then too... 

I think they shut down Shraddha on the reason for low trps.. he didnt leave Shraddha. I guess he left DMG for BHPH.. He wasnt the lead of DMG anyways.. Anyone would aim for a next step in career at that time..
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

not exactly arnie. Shradda was his first project and it wrapped up in three months and he was sad for that. 

He said if you all love ASR, then anybody can act as ASR, but if it is Barun then he is going to be around is and he is here to be seen. Nothing to be worried. For this IPK too, he said (rather his friend said) that he came with a one-year contract. They extended it. He has his own goals set for him in this field, so why he made that statement is totally unknown for all of us. Either he was just giving a hint of his quitting the show later on or just simply said so.
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

I think they shut down Shraddha on the reason for low trps.. he didnt leave Shraddha. I guess he left DMG for BHPH.. He wasnt the lead of DMG anyways.. Anyone would aim for a next step in career at that time..

Oh. I dint know him at that time. Only ASR. So that was my first article about him. And I also recognised it as just media gossip.  

But later the way the PH were playing cat and mouse with the show, i think he knew too... 
The respect for him I had and still have is because he is not doing  a character just to stick on ... ...
verisimilitude thumbnail

I was 🀣 at one thought.. Fans of someone were blaming for his bad PR and not being articultate while someone who became so much articulate blamed her

no other costars except him came to defend her at front..  Or I can say it was not defending her but was trying to learn how to be articulate in interviews 😈
Edited by harhem - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ddds

Lootera is a nice movie,getting good reviews.

thats cool...will b goin this weekend...😊
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I understand his need..for creative satisfaction...he is not that type of person who wud do a role simply coz he is gettin money for it...ofcourse he is earning too...but he likes to work in roles where his heart is...he is getting challenged..and he is able to bring out something new to audience... ASR was annoyin even for me in the end...then he was the person who was living that character...so i believed even if he opted for a change...it was understandable...