Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I would be happy to see them back but only later.. When all these rumours are put to rest when the certain set of fans shed their blaming game on him, when the fans accept the reality, when her fans finally accept the fact that it was not her charisma alone that outshines the jodi. I do think some still have the insecurity of his fame when they act together but cant help it.. I like both of them their acting and their pairing as Arnav and Khushi in particular.. Let they achieve the best in their lives. 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx sana dear. GM activate hua hai na sana? 

🤣
verisimilitude thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddds

Why this sanaya fans are back of IPKKND 2?

Nafrat paas aane na de.. Mohabbat Door jaane na de.. 😆 Isliye..
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Exactly Aj, let them explore their skills with others too and achieve their respective set goal.

Sana kya song hai, i am taking permission from you that i will use these songs wherever I want, will credit you of course😆
lLoveYouHrithik thumbnail
Originally posted by: KittenRose

thanx sana dear. GM activate hua hai na sana? 

🤣

gutter mind activated☺️🤣🤣

Exactly Aj, let them explore their skills with others too and achieve their respective set goal.

Sana kya song hai, i am taking permission from you that i will use these songs wherever I want, will credit you of course😆

🤣 song🤣🤣
zaror di😃

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: robertpati

🤣 song🤣🤣
zaror di😃

this ROFL emoticon is made only for you, wherever whoever use this, it reminds you.😆
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Now see this http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643522.. There are number of post open in their forum on new jodi... We shd also happy own selfish .. But see the one comment .. They r saying sanay's previous both co star means mohit and Barun are shy and its only sanaya who brought fun nature to them.. Barun is shy bt funny wid his friends.. Do u realy think its sanay due to Barun learn to fun wid others.. I hve seen numerous post on sanay that she is lucky charm everyone who work with her get movie.. Amazingly they people who mentioned Barun 's name wid golden colour are the same who did nt leave chance to blame him for movies.. Just these type of fans I never want Barun to act wid sanaya again.

this ROFL emoticon is made only for you, wherever whoever use this, it reminds you.😆

😆😆😆 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: cathu

Now see this http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3643522.. There are number of post open in their forum on new jodi... We shd also happy own selfish .. But see the one comment .. They r saying sanay's previous both co star means mohit and Barun are shy and its only sanaya who brought fun nature to them.. Barun is shy bt funny wid his friends.. Do u realy think its sanay due to Barun learn to fun wid others.. I hve seen numerous post on sanay that she is lucky charm everyone who work with her get movie.. Amazingly they people who mentioned Barun 's name wid golden colour are the same who did nt leave chance to blame him for movies.. Just these type of fans I never want Barun to act wid sanaya again.

You know the fans that he is having now are the true ones and are loyal to him, so nothing to worry. those who change color won't stick with anyone and why would we want such people to love Barun. Due to whom barun did all the fun is not relevant, the same actress was saying she misses him a lot in the set till Anuj came. He was the same in BHPH sets also with ankitha. We all know truth and who wants to know truth from a set of people who changes their opinion from time to time.