Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
actually you know I like actresses based on their shows, i never have a favorite one, except Rekha, Shobhana and Suhasini. So, it is difficult to answer.😳

I like Daljeet of late in TV and my whole family love her. I liked SI in IPK and have no problem with her and i can tolerate almost everyone.
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

no wonder why I luv him so much 😳

He never discredited d actress n director n gool mata..never he did 👏

n dii remember d channel person during barun quitting fiasco said..SP has kept character above actors..we hv Gopi replacement too..tht too successful ..

n they hv to end d show only afterwrds 😆

tight slap on their faces. but look at the irony..
They wanted to kill ASR and get khushi married with his killer, but if u see the new promo together for eternity, it sounds so hollow coming from SP
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -barunoholic-

no wonder why I luv him so much 😳

He never discredited d actress n director n gool mata..never he did 👏

n dii remember d channel person during barun quitting fiasco said..SP has kept character above actors..we hv Gopi replacement too..tht too successful ..

n they hv to end d show only afterwrds 😆

ASR and Barun are phenomenal dear. No one can ever expect this from anyone. It happens, you know it happens not with the knowledge of anyone. Just divine and Godly, i would say. Barun was lucky that he got that character and he never discredited anyone, but you know it was sad for me that no one praised him for the way he played that character, mere jealousy, the director was busy taking credit of his skill of placing cameras and lights, producer was busy on praising her baby and on and on. I think arshad was the only one who at least said something good about him.
MastMalang thumbnail
No fav actress as such.. I had no fav actor in telly before as such  until I watched Barun in IPK
verisimilitude thumbnail
Oh... too much discussions.. I have to catch up 3 pages? 
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: saalu1

tight slap on their faces. but look at the irony..
They wanted to kill ASR and get khushi married with his killer, but if u see the new promo together for eternity, it sounds so hollow coming from SP

i also laughed hearing that just imagining how SP swallowed everything that they said even without water.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

Oh... too much discussions.. I have to catch up 3 pages? 

aayiye Aj😆
MastMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

ASR and Barun are phenomenal dear. No one can ever expect this from anyone. It happens, you know it happens not with the knowledge of anyone. Just divine and Godly, i would say. Barun was lucky that he got that character and he never discredited anyone, but you know it was sad for me that no one praised him for the way he played that character, mere jealousy, the director was busy taking credit of his skill of placing cameras and lights, producer was busy on praising her baby and on and on. I think arshad was the only one who at least said something good about him.

But his fans love him deepthiji.. at the end of the day thats what matters.. people remember you for the work you have done, it remains in their hearts..Anyone who has watched ASR played by Barun will always remember him..
MastMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

i also laughed hearing that just imagining how SP swallowed everything that they said even without water.

They will swallow lot more Deepthiji.. aage aage dekhiye hotha hai kya
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys why u all r boring. Never talk or discuss about other stuffs.