Chat Clubs

'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO - Page 30

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -barunoholic-

@deepthi dii n pallavi-- yeah Barun did ASR to perfection 👏

even d makers knw ASR can b done by BS only so they decided to bring dat crap ACCIDENT scene 🤢

adi, the original plan was to make ASR leave with Sheetal and Aarav 🤢. Total character assasination
It didn't work out so they planned to to show him killed by accident

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: KittenRose

IPK was really a show of ASR, each and every character had importance according to their role in ASR's life. Normally male oriented shows are rare in indian telly world, but here our IPK created a history. Now people who are reading my posts, don't think that i have belittled khushi, never, she is the spine bone of ASR.

no harsh feelings..bt I bear KKG cox of ASR
Khushi was gud in d beginning bt thn her character was so  🤢🤢 post kidnapping track 😡

MastMalang thumbnail

no harsh feelings..bt I bear KKG cox of ASR
Khushi was gud in d beginning bt thn her character was so  🤢🤢 post kidnapping track 😡

Agree. I watched for ASR, of course khushi was most imp person in his life , but for me its ASR all the way.. even tolerated khushi OTT kamedy just for ASR
.shinchan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saalu1

adi, the original plan was to make ASR leave with Sheetal and Aarav 🤢. Total character assasination
It didn't work out so they planned to to show him killed by accident

makers were bowled by fan power 🤣 vaise they ruined ASR character earlier also 😡
.shinchan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saalu1

Agree. I watched for ASR, of course khushi was most imp person in his life , but for me its ASR all the way.. even tolerated khushi OTT kamedy just for ASR

I bashed KG fr her OTT 😆
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@deepthi dii n pallavi-- yeah Barun did ASR to perfection 👏

even d makers knw ASR can b done by BS only so they decided to bring dat crap ACCIDENT scene 🤢

i always believe that the show ended due to a divine intervention, this happened first ever in indian telly industry. Before also viewers created uproar for actors quitting show, but a show ended for the first time. As barun's says, i am not saying this as a credit, but saying, he gave himself for that character. Each work is a worship to God and when we do our duty without any fail, God will reward us. So, barun played ASR with full dedication. He attended a course to groom himself as  ASR. I read it in an interview. So, i am sure it was God's decision.
MastMalang thumbnail

makers were bowled by fan power 🤣 vaise they ruined ASR character earlier also 😡

Yep atleast fans saved it before it was ruined completelyAngry
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Adi, pallu n di who r ur fav tv actress. Mine r shilpa di, rati di, sukirti n kritika.
.shinchan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KittenRose

i always believe that the show ended due to a divine intervention, this happened first ever in indian telly industry. Before also viewers created uproar for actors quitting show, but a show ended for the first time. As barun's says, i am not saying this as a credit, but saying, he gave himself for that character. Each work is a worship to God and when we do our duty without any fail, God will reward us. So, barun played ASR with full dedication. He attended a course to groom himself as  ASR. I read it in an interview. So, i am sure it was God's decision.

no wonder why I luv him so much 😳

He never discredited d actress n director n gool mata..never he did 👏

n dii remember d channel person during barun quitting fiasco said..SP has kept character above actors..we hv Gopi replacement too..tht too successful ..

n they hv to end d show only afterwrds 😆
.shinchan. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sarunpassion

Adi, pallu n di who r ur fav tv actress. Mine r shilpa di, rati di, sukirti n kritika.

i like rati ..vaise no actress in telly attracts me..no1 cn act 😆