'Shravan k Shrimatis'~6 mahine ka Contract~CC#7 IO - Page 29

Posted: 10 years ago
But this man, always gave full credit to the writers and creatives, that is what called a genuine person. He always says, nothing can be taken away from the writers. Professionally whatever decisions he takes for his career, i have full faith in his decisions. It was a right choice that he quit the show. It is him who can first know the depth of the characters and how it started deteriorating. So, it was a right decision from our Mr. Riight.
Originally posted by saalu1

super duper agree.. I was never a fan of love stories or  M&B stories.. but Barun changed it all. My God how superbly he played the role. It went straight into our hearts
yeah..I watched DMG too bt IPK had diff magic n credit goes to BARUN..i struck to show cox of ArShi bt immediately attached to ASR by heart 😳
Originally posted by -barunoholic-

no1 will dare to do ASR...Viraf tried bt failed even b4 cums to TV 🤣
n no1 can do ASR d way Barn did..he immortalised ASR 
No one can play ASR like Barun nor will anyone will play like him. Bas Bol Diya.
ASR is Barun

no1 will dare to do ASR...Viraf tried bt failed even b4 cums to TV 🤣
n no1 can do ASR d way Barn did..he immortalised ASR 

I am sure whoever comes, it will give a chill down their spine even thinking about this.

No one can play ASR like Barun nor will anyone will play like him. Bas Bol Diya.
ASR is Barun

but barun is not ASR (not for you obviously😉)

yeah..I watched DMG too bt IPK had diff magic n credit goes to BARUN..i struck to show cox of ArShi bt immediately attached to ASR by heart 😳
agree, i watched many shows and movies too.. but ASR had a different magic. Never been so lattoo on actor before. All the credit goes to Barun
Originally posted by KittenRose

but barun is not ASR (not for you obviously😉)
yep/. see i was careful not to mention that 😆

agree, i watched many shows and movies too.. but ASR had a different magic. Never been so lattoo on actor before. All the credit goes to Barun
yeah..n no1 can take this credit frm him
neither d actress nor d director 🥱
@deepthi dii n pallavi-- yeah Barun did ASR to perfection 👏

even d makers knw ASR can b done by BS only so they decided to bring dat crap ACCIDENT scene 🤢
IPK was really a show of ASR, each and every character had importance according to their role in ASR's life. Normally male oriented shows are rare in indian telly world, but here our IPK created a history. Now people who are reading my posts, don't think that i have belittled khushi, never, she is the spine bone of ASR.