Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Ye lo next one.. after yesterday's inspiration

Socklet thumbnail
Why so much of articles on sanaya?
If today it would be barun's article then IF would have been called BARUN's SHRINE!
And Vijay is barun's FanBoy Blahh blahh
Socklet thumbnail

To keep his loyal fans updated about Gurmeet, here is a sensational bit of news that is doing rounds. The buzz goes that 4 Lions Films – the production house with whom Gurmeet was earlier associated with in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi – is planning a love story for Star Plus for which they have considered Gurmeet for the lead role.

Isn't this a great news, folks?

With this information in hand, we buzzed Gurmeet who told us, "I will let you know when I take up something new."

Producer Gul Khan though rubbished the news of a show being made for Star Plus, and Gurmeet being in talks for the same.

Aah, we do understand that many a times such news that comes across as rumours initially… might just come true at the end. We too hope Gurmeet associates with the makers of Geet to give his loyal fans a visual treat in the way of yet another love story.

Keep reading Tellychakkar.com!!!

New baby is coming! I can see the destructio of QH.

But I am happy 4 guru :D

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, so mother's head is loaded with new baby (new show), that is why the old baby is being sidelined now. Creativity tum mahan ho. Edited by KittenRose - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
sharing post of team_sobtians...they got a shout out frm RJ Smriti..
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: riti4u

sharing post of team_sobtians...they got a shout out frm RJ Smriti..

Thanx Riti dear. I already saw this in FB.

BTW Sum you said right, thank God this became SI shrine now, i hope some people  might have got some relief now.
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harhem

Ye lo next one.. after yesterday's inspiration

its fantastic haritha.. I luv these type of motivational edits ..
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I wud say they are trying to make it somebody's shrine... by posting unnecessary articles on actress...
on Gurmeet..i liked him in ramayan..bt didnt like as mann.. n even in PV he was disappointing...usually had stiff face most of time...but i doubt this article is true or not... if there is any truth in this...then poor QH fans..
Socklet thumbnail
Just saw the new IPKKND promo <3
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gurmeet is nt suppposed to try to his luck in BW.. Punnar vivah is also shut down becoz of his BW aspiration.. I dnt think he can take this project.. But why they dnt take Viraf.. Barun is blamed for taking away his job .. But now no hurdles is there na..i agree wid riti gurmeet has stiff face and look macho man more than as actorEdited by cathu - 10 years ago