Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

DD AT #195~You're a Breathtaking Beauty <3 (Page 94)

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 57094

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Joined: 02 July 2011
Posts: 30560

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chrys-


My cutieee Heart
..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Joined: 02 July 2011
Posts: 30560

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chrys-


gorgeous Embarrassed
-Snowdrop- IF-Stunnerz
-Snowdrop-
-Snowdrop-

Joined: 22 January 2013
Posts: 29157

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
DD Rocks
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Joined: 19 October 2007
Posts: 37429

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 57094

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
i know no one interested to mb...still...did anyone here abt new promo


i heared the promo like this

Ek baat jo Sultan batana
chata hai Madhu ko...kaise bata payega Rk ki
nigaho se bachakar?Madhu so rahi hai...Sultan
Madhu ko wo baat bataney aata hai par itney
mein Rk bhi piche se aa jata hai..Aur Madhu
Rk bolkar Rk ko hug kar leti hai!...


but in MF people are talking in different way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..tanya..

..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Joined: 02 July 2011
Posts: 30560

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna10

DD Rocks

StarStarStar
bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Joined: 19 October 2007
Posts: 37429

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chrys-

i know no one interested to mb...still...did anyone here abt new promo


i heared the promo like this

Ek baat jo Sultan batana
chata hai Madhu ko...kaise bata payega Rk ki
nigaho se bachakar?Madhu so rahi hai...Sultan
Madhu ko wo baat bataney aata hai par itney
mein Rk bhi piche se aa jata hai..Aur Madhu
Rk bolkar Rk ko hug kar leti hai!...


but in MF people are talking in different way...




ooh... gud... I didn't understand the promo ... by the way wht r people talking??? bashing DDLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
beauty and a beast part 8 pg 34

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: kendra   Replies: 294   Views: 36368

kendra 294 36368 23 April 2013 at 11:27pm by deepak148
EPITOME OF BEAUTY

2 3 4

Author: tabby999   Replies: 30   Views: 1612

tabby999 30 1612 17 April 2013 at 8:28pm by amandadsouza95
The beauty that lies in a couple..in RISHBALA <3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Mrs.ZSK   Replies: 46   Views: 2896

Mrs.ZSK 46 2896 16 March 2013 at 6:17am by .Shree.
Drashti Dhami AT#112 || Beauty Beyond Words <3 ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ChocoSoul   Replies: 1200   Views: 14944

ChocoSoul 1200 14944 16 March 2013 at 12:15am by -Mishu-
RK's intelligence is breathtaking!!!

2 3

Author: -LetItGo-   Replies: 21   Views: 1648

-LetItGo- 21 1648 29 December 2012 at 6:41pm by Newton123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index