ArHi FF: Raaz A Dark secret ch4 pg14 7/2 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Interesting and shocking start...
I mean she is pregnant? ???
What the...bas yeh hi kahne ka dil kar raha hai...
Like seriously???
Thanks for the PM
belive me seriously even i ws also like wt da ! She is pregnant? really ? Unbelievable man.. Waiting for the next update.. Tnx for the pm
SuperB...❤️

Update soon
interesting
continue soon
thanks for the pm
interesting start... he was planning so much for making her comfortable and dreams... but its all crushed now... 
cant wait for next part 
Really Interesting Start :)
WOAH!!!!!!😲
I WOULD NOT HAVE GUESSED SHE WAS PREGNANT . OMG

AS I STARTED READING THERE WERE MANY DOUBTS MAYBE SHES IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE OR SOMETHING BUT DEFINITELY NOT PREGNANT LOL.

IT WAS SIMPLY AWESOME DEAR. I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.
ASR SEEMS TO BE REALLY SWEET. HOPEFULLY HE REMAINS SWEET AFTER HEARING HER CONFESSION LOL😆

THANKS FOR THE PM
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SOON, ITS REALLY GOOD
OMG Arnav had shock of century.

And even WE

THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

3 years later

Her hands tightly wrapped around his strong arms, her head rested on his shoulders and her angelic face covered by her silky, dark as night, strands. Her eyes tightly shut, lost in sweet dreams. He slowly moved her hair behind her ear with his left hand and kissed on her forehead and whispered "Jaan, we're about to land so time to wake up sweetheart" in his sexy rough voice.

She opened her beautiful chocolate browns, looked at him and smiled.

"Itni jaldi?(so soon) When did I doze off babe? Aur tum, you didn't get any rest na why didn't you let me handle Roshni ? you must be exhausted because ever since we had to move back to Dehli, you've been running around making preparations and all. Thoda rest kar na tha.(should have rested a lil) roshni ne tumhe sone nahi diya na?"(roshni didn't let you sleep right)

"Jaan, I'm fit and fine and you also were doing so much na because we were moving. You have juggled so much in the past few days, your rest was more important than any other thing.  And sweetheart , my Roshni   never bothers me. *He said giving a quick little peck on his Daughter 's chubby cheek and smiled at his beautiful wife .* You take Rosh I will get the luggage all right?" says the man. *He hands his wife the car seat with their two 2  1/2 year old daughter  in it, while he grabs the belongings from the their private jet   and gets off the jet . He extends his hand to his wife and gently helps her down.

"Jaan tum dono theek ho na? you ok darling You both wait here, I will get a my men to getthe stuff ."

He leaves when the beautiful lady nods her head in a yes.

He comes back and smiles at her.

"Jaan, shall we? He offers his one arm to her and wraps his other arm around her waist. With that, they walk to his  car that was sent by  his di .

After putting their baggage in the back and resting Roshni's car seat safely at the back seat, both husband and wife sit in the front.

As ASR  drives the car with his family, Khushi  looks out of the window and rests her left hand on the side while the right hand is placed on her seat.

ASR  looks at her sideways and smiles to himself, takes his hand and places it on top of her hand. She turns her  head to him and gives a heart piercing smile.

"It's great na? Being back in Dehli  after so many years. Kyun?

She smiles at him without saying anything.

"I love it here," says khushi

"Really? But you came here only once before you use live in Lucknow " wonders Arnav

"Haan but that one stay I was here for a year Asr with bua " she says  .

"yes darling I too love this city now I use hate it because of my childhood but , kyunki I found You here it  I love. This city gave me you - my wonderful wife," answers Arnav  with a pleasant smile across his face.

"Is it? Tum bhi na Arnav always flirting and complimenting me. Hato," says Khushi shoving his head away with a blush on her cheeks.

"Kya karoon? Not my fault. The way you affect me leaves me helpless," smiles Arnav  and he turns on the radio for some music.

Khushi starts staring outside once again and is lost in her own thoughts.

Suddenly a song starts playing on air -

Teri yaadein, mulakaatein woh raatein aur baatein

Teri saasein woh baahein, ab mujhko yaad aaye

Tere bina mera jiya sataaye kyun piya yaadon ne teri

mujhpe ye jaadoo kiya re...

Khushi turns off the radio quickly.

"Kya hua jaan what happened babe?," asks Arnav

"Roshni  is sleeping na. I don't want to wake her up, iss liye," says Khushi  making up an excuse.

"Haan my little one is very cranky due to traveling," says Arnav  turning the wheel to the left.

She wraps her hands around his left arm and moves closer to Arnav

"I can't wait to see our new house that we bought nani and  and di   said it is elegant and spacious. Even though we don't need much space because we are only three  You Me and Roshni  but I  know you  like big houses in fact nani anddi  should move in with us na Arnav

I know khushi  I told Di but di  said ki shaadi that  first few years husband wife should be alone pyaar baar tha n all waise they will be only 10 min away na says arnav

Nani  and di   have  fixed an appointment with the interior designer today. I am so excited," utters Khushi all together.

"Khushi  that is just a house. It is you and Roshni, who will make it a home, but still if bringing an interior designer for our house makes you happy then whatever brings a smile to my lovely Wife is fine with me."says Arnav

With that, he parks their car at a spot in the parking lot.

"Look! We here at AR Fashion House . jaan  I will go and finish off the necessary paper work and stuff since we have been away living in dubai  for so long even though akash had handle everything here  I just want check in and see what up with the new deal  for our new branch  .. You wait here in the car with Rosh. She  is sleeping and I don't want her  to wake up," adds Arnav  , looking at his princess in the back, sleeping soundly.

He steps inside the AR' building, wearing his aviators, and pushes the glass door open with his strong muscular arms.

He approaches office

"Hello sir good to see you back" says aman

"Thank You bring all the paper work  and files to my office ASAP" says Arnav

Sir I'll send in the guy working with akash sir he has all the files and details says Aman

Arnav  steps inside and takes off his glasss ' Good Morning everyone its good to be back he says to his staff

"Good Morning Sir . I am Nivaan Kapoor you may call me NK   I was the one handeling the majoe deals and  the new branch deal in your asbsence here with Akash Sir  . *shakes Asr's hand*

"Yes, I was expecting you now the files and papers fast " says arnav

"Sir Aap ki sign ki saath saath vice president jo hogaya hai par CEO ka bhi signs chaiye  they are also board of directors" says NK (we need your sign along with some others)

" I know  Company is on my  name  I'm the president of the company and my sister is the VP and Akash is the COF( chief officer of financial and  my Wife the CEO of AR

"Where is your wife"? You both need to finish some paperwork before officially having papers sent for the new plot for the new branch  ," informs NK in a formal tone.

"NK  she is in the car. Let me call her inside, Jab thak I'll be in my office  you get the things ready "

He calls his wife, "darling  I need you to come inside. There are some papers that you need to sign. Come inside all right?"

"Here are the papers sir . Read over them and I will be back in few minutes with the other files ?" says NK   and hands over the official documents to ASR

NK exits his office and walks towards his desk to get the other papers and files

He was about to approach his  office but suddenly notices a young lady walking in with a child in her arms. She was fixing the baby's hair and smiling at her  antics.

(Roshni)

She was walking across the hallway when she suddenly notices the man standing in front of her, staring at her without blinking, she stopped right there without giving it another thought.

They kept exchanging looks until she feels a familiar touch on her waist. Arnav had come up to her and snaked his arm around her tender waist and had pulled her towards him with a jerk, taking Roshni  from her.

" Sweetheart what took you so long?" he looks at her questioningly, and notices NK and staff gaping at the sight in front of them.

"Oh meet NK  He was handleing everything when we were in Dubai    a short sentence, "and NK and Everyone , she is Khushi , Mrs. Khushi Singh Raizada  My wife and CEO of our company  and clutches onto her waist more strongly and lovingly.

"Hello," wishes Khushi

NK nods a little and looks sideways.

She looks at her husband and they both walk towards his  office. Khushi passes by NK , without even glancing at him a second time.

*45 mintues later in the room*

"Jaan how much longer will this take? Roshni   is getting restless , and we have meet Tina for deciding our interior designs and then go shopping for home and on top of that, we have to go to nani  and di  too for dinner. It's 12 already," Khushi said as if she was complaining on behalf of Roshni

"Sorry babe  , I know it is taking longer than it should. Waise your work here is done. How about you go shopping with Tina and I will take care of Roshni . she won't let you shop in peace , we will meet for lunch in about 2 hours then we will go home and rest. Then at night, we will go shantivaan  . What say?

"Perfect babe. *she smiles widely with a spark in her eyes* Par jaan ek aur baat hai one more thing "

"Oh yes of course. He takes his wallet out and hands her his credit cards and  opens his brifaces andhands her a bundle of cash  - Buy whatever you want," says Arnav

"Thank you baby " *she pecks  him on the lips and hands him Roshni   and her belongings kisses Roshni on the forehead she then  asks ASR to keep the car and leaves. ASR  asks her to take care and then asksRoshni   to say bye to her mom ' Rosh baby  mama ko bye karo *takes her hand and waves and the little one seems to be the happiest person on the Earth, sitting on her  papa's lap*

All this was being watched by NK from outside the galss office .

Edited by Fiza28 - 10 years ago
what happened here?
omg it is a total mystery

khushi was pregnant that night and now she and ASR are all happy go lucky?
What happened after her confession?

Roshni is so adorable😳

I am assuming that NK and Khushi know each other?

I hope khushi was not raped or anything?

please update soon again
awesome stuff

AND YES! OMG I WAS FIRST! FINALLY!
YAAAY
Edited by poojaraizada - 10 years ago