Fan Fictions

ArHi FF: Raaz A Dark secret ch4 pg14 7/2

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

(DON'T COPY OR SHARE MY WORK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION)

This FF is based  a FF i have done on  before  about  9 months back on 

AriYa(Arjun Riya)  then recently  did same ff on SulBala(sultan and Mashubala) & AsYa (Asad & Zoya) i have taken permission from other group members  so i can use my own work without any problem  

and 

I thought that this story would be great on  Arhi so here it  is on  Arhi 

Hecouldn't believe it just few hours back  he got  married what a night it was

The night with neither stars nor any clouds in the sky reflected his life. He had no idea of what would happen within few next minutes in his life. He might face the most precious moment of his life or he might have to work on their relationship before he would literally call himself ' a married man. As he had heard from his friends, the first night is a night full of unpredictability.

Who knows of what their life-partner would expect from them on that auspicious night? She might expect me to take the first step or to build-up friendship between them before turning their two souls into one,if she wants or needs time I should happily and respectfully give it to her he thought staring out of his window, where he had been standing for last couple of minutes.

When he had been literally pushed inside his own room, by his Di and bro Akash he felt it overwhelming to step in his own room. He knew nothing about her 

but her name. Khushi  ' a  impactful , beautiful ,simple yet harmonious name that brought a smile on his lips

He had seen her picture only that to just a glance he told his Di who was like his a mother to him '  whoever she chose for him he would happily marry since he knew she would pick the best for  him.  And he  met her only once before their marriage, and that on the day when they had to go out with their families to decide on marriage attires. He had seen nothing that day except her. He kept staring at her without blinking his eyes. His brother Akash   had even nudged him, God knows for how many times, but as if he cared.

He observed her while she was sitting next to her would be nani saas (nani), saas (mami) & would be SIL (di) her and her ma and sister , and bua selecting her wedding dress. Her face showed no emotions on her face. Neither was she shying, happy, or sad. It seemed to him that she was not happy about their marriage.

That felt a little odd to him, as he had seen his  sister blushing deep crimson when she  had gotten married to vikram 'Stop thinking so much girls go through a roller coaster ride of emotions during this time he said to himself . His thoughts were disturbed when their families parted their ways at the store as only 2 days were left till their marriage. There was no engagement and the  functions in fact the haldi and mehndi were  same day of of the shaadi in the morning but he didn't get to  see her  there was no  huge celebration for their alliance shaadi  was simple and small . yet very classy  Raizada Style but not too showy 

That's how her family wanted it and Di & nani  didn't mind they  had decided to get married as soon as they could. He did not bother asking his Di   the reason as it did not matter to him much. Since that day, it was tonight that he was going to meet her, his newly wedded wife, his lawfully wedded wife ' Khushi Singh Raizada.That sounded so cool, he thought.

The thought of pronouncing her name every morning gave him goose bumps and he smiled to his state. (and hit back of  his head ) Arnav Singh Raizada  tum tho gaye abhi se he thought He had never been so excited about anything else in his life before. He thought, maybe he would find that Best Friend in his wife which he never had till date. Besides that, he was deeply moved by the word ' marriage it meant a lot to him even  besides  everything  he saw how his parents were and hated how his father disrespected such a pure relationship  with his mother. he made  a promised he would be the best husband a girl would ever want and never do what his father had done .

He tried to calm down and make himself free of any stress but he knew deep inside that he had somewhat anxiety in his mind. About what, He thought. About everything, his heart answered back. She stepped out of the restroom and her payal and churiyan  made him jump back into present from his flashback.

She still had her wedding dress on and was walking towards the bed, decorated with rose petal and jasmine flowers, when she noticed him, standing beside the only huge glass door looking  at the pool area from their room, with his back towards her. She stopped in the middle of nowhere and became numb for few seconds. She had no idea of what to do, either to go and talk to him or to calmly sit on the bed while till he reacts .

"Don't worry about anything Khushi   and sit down on the bed," he told her nicely. At least he is a gentleman, she thought. She sat down on the edge of the bed, clutching to her dupatta as anxiety took over her every cell in the body. He came and took a seat beside her, leaving some space between them or to not intrude in her personal space, maybe.

"Khushi, I simply want to make some things clear before you start worrying about anything. I know we had an arranged alliance but that does not mean that you would have to do everything that I would tell you to do. From now on, just remember that this is your room too and your house too. Don't feel so uncomfortable. You don't have to sit at the edge of a bed which belongs to you." She made herself a little comfortable with his words.

He continued, "I know Khushi I understand  how hard it must be leaving your old  life, your ma,papa, jiji your bua behind . its not easy for any girl In fact we boys are very lucky we don't have to give such a big sacrifice I applaud you for willingly jumping into something so unknown yet trusting me ".

So that being said  I don't want to impose myself on you Khushi  . So we would not get ahead with our relationship until you are ready. I want you to say what is on your mind, without any fear or hesitation, and trust me; I would respect your decision no matter what." "

His words soothed her, and the word 'trust' touched her heart. She was glad to find someone who would actually care about her rather than simply imposing his rights on her. However, she didn't know what to say or to tell him. She sat the way she was sitting before.

Quiet and clutching her dupatta in her hands. He felt maybe she is still nervous. He didn't feel the courage to look into her eyes and read them, so he put his hands on top of hers, "As I said before, don't hesitate. I am probably even more nervous than you are but I know that it is important to speak up with your partner before you proceed with any decisions

She simply couldn't move. It was either her anxiety or her nervousness that made her keep quiet. Few minutes passed by and his hand was still on hers. He thought of first standing up and going outside to give her some time to compose herself but then he thought that she might get offended. He knew how emotional girls are after all he always saw his Di  and he understood that it was a new beginning for her and if he took any step wrong, she might think of him wrong or think that he was not happy with their relationship.

He decided to do what his jiju and bro akash  told him to do the second he sees her.

He held her shoulders with both of his hands and made her face him. Her eyes were lowered and her hands were still clutching onto her dupatta tightly as if it was her life line . He noticed her breathing calmly for one second and the next second she was breathing deeply and faster. He didn't know what to do. He moved his face closer to her and kissed her forehead with his hands still on her shoulders, holding onto them softly and cuddly. 

That shocked her She did not see it coming. From his words, he gave an impression of being a gentleman and a very understandable person, but he had started kissing her

She did not feel any emotions building up inside her except fear. She feared about his next move.

"haye devi maiya  what's wrong with him he said one thing And doing something totally different ab kya" Khushi thought

He continued what he was doing when he saw no protest from her and thought that "maybe that is what she wants from him. "Laga tha hai she is fine "

I  also  overthink things ater all it her wedding night that special night for every girl main bhi na har larki ki  liye yeh khass raat hota hai" 

and  He kissed her one more time on her nose the was bending his head  and about to kiss her on her lips  before she freed herself from his grip and stood up with her back facing him.

She is shying away from me sharmari hai how cute , he thought, and stood up. He closed the distance between them and tried holding her, once again, from the back when she jumped away, this time facing him.

"Khushi you didn't  say anything ', I thought I  was just trying..

"Arnav I am pregnant," she interrupted him.

Her words sunk in his ears leaving a shell shocked Arnav  

HE could only gape at her with a open mouth .

"WHAT THE" ?

TO BE ON PM LIST HIT LIKE BUTTON 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/86455458�

Edited by Fiza28 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
raniluvsasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey thnxx for d pm,dis was an amazing strt. Please continuee soon. Keep updating
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow..
trust me...when i read that khushi's family opt for a not detailed marriage...
i was thinking may b khushi is pregnant...
n that what happened...
awesome...
w8ng for next..!
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG god Wht the heck was that. She is pregnant really is she kidding him. Unbelievable man who Will b in this situation at there FN.
Waiting for the next update to c his reaction. Thks for the pm dear.
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"what the" exactly...  sounds very interesting...
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What??????? She is pregnant pls continue
FromTheAshes thumbnail
aweaome chapter 1 ...
khushi pregnent ohh my god...
whoz child is dis?
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail