Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

sp (Page 2)

-Dellz- IF-Rockerz
-Dellz-
-Dellz-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hv they totally lost it
r they gonna copy like what zee tv show did they r copy catz ipk is not like that and keeping it as ipk 2 where Sarun/Arshi r not there they r the souls of ipk , ipk is only known by Sarun/Arshi Sizzling Chemistry which no jodi can ever compare it with Sarun/Arshi as they know its not up too the mark
and let me clear teamsarun confirmed its re-telecating of ipk season 1 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshistar

ArHianSidYali Senior Member
ArHianSidYali
ArHianSidYali

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
its false news, der is no ipk-2... bt re-runs...  & 2ndly do u think ipk -2 will eva be without SARUN...????????LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshistar

basb IF-Rockerz
basb
basb

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshistar

I don't think SP will dig their own grave anymore...SP is not such an idiot to dare to face the wrath of us again...SP is already facing the consequences of the disclaimer thing n all...so I suggest you that not to believe any of the articles until it comes out from the horse's mouth...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index