Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

According to sources, Bachchan apparently had no dates to give for the project that also stars has Saif Ali Khan and Ritesh Deshmukh.

A source says, "After the Himmatwala debacle, Sajid's been keeping a low profile. Unfortunately for him, his next is going on the floors in September but by then, Big B's dates will be clashing with Kaun Banega Crorepati and his other films. Although, Bachchan was very keen to be a part of the film, he had to opt out at the last minute."

And apparently that's when Sajid picked Ram, whom he noticed in his recent films like Mere Dad Ki Maruti.

Sajid remained unavailable for comment.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am very happy for my hero he is getting bigger and better with each movie his popularity is growing he deserves all this success he started with small roles and then came the big MDKm and now this surely his hardwork is paying .i loved  his maee and SOTY too
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx shreya...thats means its a very good role bcoz it was supposed to be done by Big B earlier..very happy for him..the hardwork he is doing is paying off..good going RK.. 👍🏼
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow g8 news. Muchie moo in a role that was supposed to be for Big B
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs
Ram is so lucky. Getting the role that was for Big B.
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is indeed a big news, a double CONGRATS to Ram Kapoor, putting his feet in BigB's shoe is a big achievement and with that a double role in the film, all the very best to him, its been a long journey for him and it is his patience that is paying him off now, Good luck and all my best wishes to him ❤️
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

Wow g8 news. Muchie moo in a role that was supposed to be for Big B

I am too thrilled for RK,but if the role is for AB then will it not be a bit old for our Ram?
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very happy for Ram. It must be a good role, but not sure about Sajid Khan's direction. I don't like his films. 
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Thanx shreya...thats means its a very good role bcoz it was supposed to be done by Big B earlier..very happy for him..the hardwork he is doing is paying off..good going RK.. 👍🏼

RK's talent cannot be ignored for long,Haina?
Aks has proved to very lucky for his dad. We always believe in kids bringing  luck to their parents.God bless the RK family.
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahana747

RK's talent cannot be ignored for long,Haina?
Aks has proved to very lucky for his dad. We always believe in kids bringing luck to their parents.God bless the RK family.

True.. 👍🏼 both the kids re very lucky for RK bcoz at sia's time his work got recognized in tv nd at aks time in films..God Bless them..