India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Contest OS: Is This Love? (Page 5)

ifsaal044 Goldie
ifsaal044
ifsaal044

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Very emotional ending. Pulled at the heart. I loved how you ended the dhak-dhak.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chibisuke

vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
ever since I was a small child I have always dreaded "old age"...for reasons unknown to me as a child and now for reasons I know well enough as an adult...I dread old age...and the only light I see is spending those days with the love of my life and the satisfaction that my children are all happy...

your story made me shed few tears and smile at the same time...the depth of emotions conveyed here and the intensity of the undying love is mind blowing!!!

chibisuke

basb IF-Rockerz
basb
basb

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
nice

chibisuke

mastermagician IF-Rockerz
mastermagician
mastermagician

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Amazing!!!
So beautiful!!!! 
i felt so emotional!!!!
Poor Kushi! Arnav was by her side always...
Such a beautiful couple who are two halves of a whole...
Their children don't deserve to call Arnav and Kushi their parents...
Those grandchildren are such sweet hearts...
Towards the end... it was so heartbreaking...
They are now resting in peace with eachother...that's what matters...
even death couldn't break them apart!
You nailed it dear!

chibisuke

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Helee, thank you for the sweet dedication and for the honour of being your friend! Again, all the best for your exams!

Though the thought of putting one's aged parent[s] is horrendous, sometimes it is the last resort… though not all Alzheimer's patients are put there, in some cases they might get the much needed care there… however, family should still be there for support and love… in Khushi's case the onset was at a comparatively young age… Arnav's determination to be by her side through it all brought a lump to my throat [haven't read The Notebook but know its gist, a moving novel to draw inspiration from]! The little bits of info about Khushi's health issues make it very realistic, besides showing how she faced everything head-on, with the same courage she had always displayed… and Arnav has always been there for and with her! A beautifully unique way of looking at this issue: for Khushi, everyday was a new beginning. For Arnav, everyday was a chance to reclaim his love! Every day is a do-over, a chance to enjoy something new, and to experience the first flush of love, almost! Sad that her children didn't understand her, but just love that she still came first for Arnav, and that he wouldn't allow anyone, even his own kids, to hurt her… the ensuing acrimony must have aggravated her condition! So building a separate life for themselves, where they lived life to the fullest by bringing happiness and succour to others, was the best thing to have happened to them! Know this is just a story, but reading about the deaths of the much-loved characters from the show — Amma, Buaji, Bauji and Nani and even Lakshmi — was like having to come to terms with the demise of one's own loved one!  The others all moving away and getting busy with their own lives is a painful reality… that another Khushi came back into their lives, leading to a rapprochement is poignant! Arnav still causing a flutter in female hearts and Khushi being sought by the males brought a smile to my face. The ending, though heart-wrenching, is what we would want for those eternal soulmates… the very thought of one being left behind to mourn the loss of the other, is painful… as they always told each other, neither could continue drawing breath if the other ceased doing so… just as in life, they are now together in heaven and that, too, with their other loved ones! Just loved the emotion here, and made me thankful for having my parents with me… thank you for reminding me of their importance in my life!

Edited by Maddy1270 - 26 June 2013 at 12:46pm

chibisuke

Nilanjana_20 Goldie
Nilanjana_20
Nilanjana_20

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
woow that was awesome yaar 
very emotional 
my eyes have becme teary 
i loved it :) :)

chibisuke

P4rveen12 IF-Dazzler
P4rveen12
P4rveen12

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Wow, that was so beautiful, it bought a tear to my eye.

Congrats on getting the 2nd runner up, this one shot totally deserved it.

Arnav and khushi's love is just so strong and it's a bond that will remain together for ever, 

Awww Arnav thorough out khushi's life and illness Arnav supported her, holding her hand and never letting go, so beautiful.

Loved the one shot,

Thanks for the PM xx 

chibisuke

lalarukh IF-Rockerz
lalarukh
lalarukh

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
very nice :)

chibisuke

Go to top