Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

[email protected] [email protected] UnLiMiTeD {Open CC}#2 (Page 101)

MyLuvBarun IF-Sizzlerz
MyLuvBarun
MyLuvBarun

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
kachori mera net hogaya hai teri aur meri dosti ka deewar,isko na main bandookse uda dunge ha..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun_Addict

MyLuvBarun IF-Sizzlerz
MyLuvBarun
MyLuvBarun

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun_Addict

Originally posted by MyluvASR

Nhi pata use toh yr...
Tjhe pata toh usne kya kaha,kaha ki sidhrath roy kapur is cming thn i tld who is tht???

vo ark ka bhai h
ya baap ??ROFL
woh ark ka bhai hai vidya balan ka pati ROFL

oh achhaLOL
tabhi m sochun
naam suna suna sa lag rha hai...ROFLROFL
ROFL

Barun_Addict

MyLuvBarun IF-Sizzlerz
MyLuvBarun
MyLuvBarun

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
aww*pout*firse kachori chali gaye...

Barun_Addict

Barun_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
Barun_Addict
Barun_Addict

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

m here Monkey Icons Yoyo
MyLuvBarun IF-Sizzlerz
MyLuvBarun
MyLuvBarun

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged

m hereMonkey Icons Yoyo
oh tu hai Hug

Barun_Addict

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
what is love?

Barun_Addict

Barun_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
Barun_Addict
Barun_Addict

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..hrideyy..

what is love?
pta nhi Confused
Barun_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
Barun_Addict
Barun_Addict

Posted: 26 July 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
samosi ye padh
BS ka interview
FAVORITE ACTORS -Me! Nah... I'm kidding. Since I was a kid I loved the way Aamir Khan acted, I also liked Sonali Bendre a lot.

FAVORITE HOLIDAY DESTINATION -I love Melbourne. Actually I want to see the whole world, so there are lots of places which are on my list to visit.

DREAM DATE -I'm not answering that, are you kidding me? I'm married! :D

I ADMIRE - I'm really not that kind of a guy who admires larger than life people. I admire one of my School teachers, his name was Mr.Ridlo. He really taught me how tough a man has to be. And my father, for bringing me up the way he has.

I ASPIRE TO BECOME...I'm actually okay with what I am!

MY HEART DANCES TO JOY AT THE THOUGHT OF...Going back home to my wife.

I LOOK BACK TO THE DAY WHEN...I did all the crazy shit with my friends. We used to party nearly every night. The weirdest of them I remember was when I had a drinking competition with a friend of mine. We had 13-14 Whiskey drinks on the rocks. Later, we found him in the toilet hugging the toilet and throwing up. I was so drunk that I couldnt even lift him up. I was so rude and nasty that I didn't really bother and just dragged him. Along with another friend of ours, we just dragged him through the escalator because the mall was shut. We didnt even pick him up! Hahha! I've done a lot of shit like that.

ONE WORD THAT DESCRIBES ME THE BEST..Barun

BARUN SOBTI IN A FEW SENTENCES...I'm a regular guy, there's nothing really special about me. I'm just a normal ordinary simple person.

A SONG I CAN'T RESIST TO GROOVE ON..It's actually very hard to get me dancing. But I used to dance a lot on jhoom barabar jhoom in night clubs.

A PLACE I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE ALONE..Not alone, with my wife! I would love to live in Australia somewhere.

QUICKEST MODE OF TRANSPORT IN A TRAFFIC EMERGENCY..My Bike!

MENU I WOULD BINGE ON IT GIVEN DIET A MISS..I can eat pretty much whatever I want. I have a very high metabolism rate. I don't put on weight irrespectivve of what and how much I eat.

ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE ABOUT MYSELF..Nothing! It's not that I'm perfect. For example, I tend to get very sarcastic at times. But I don't really know whether I actually want to change it. It brings a lot of fun to people. I would be very boring without it.

MY DEEPEST FEAR..I don't really get nervous. But yeah, I don't show it but I get scared when my dad raises his voice. My dad is a very kind man so he doesn'y do that too often. But it's like a respect thing. You have to really piss him off to get yelled at. When I was small, I wanted ice cream and I was quite unwell. So my dad refused to give me any. I then stole 7 bucks from his wallet. It was just 7bucks, but dad came to know. He slapped me so hard, I nearly pissed in my pants. That was the only time he ever hit me. Till today, if I see any note on the road also. I'll go and give it in the temple.

I MISS..The past..

FRIENDSHIP IS...Oye yaar! Don't go there. I miss my friends so much. I have such a great bond with my Delhi friends. Irrespective of how well I'm doing in life, I pity myself for not being there with them.

FIRST CRUSHIn 5th or 6th grade

FIRST GIRL FRIENDWas my first crush..

FIRST KISSBeautiful! It made me feel dizzy.. :P

I LOST MY VIRGINITY WHEN..Well, 'virginity' is a term for women, not men. So I would say, not applicable! :D

LOVE MEANS..To discover! I think the complexity of love makes our life so interesting..

WEBSITES I LIKE TO SURF..I'm not much of an internet person; I'm not even on Facebook.

MOST PRIZED POSSESSIONPeople say I have very expressive eyes..

FAVORITE SMELLA strawberry lip gloss my wife wears.

LAST PERSON WHO MADE ME MAD..It was this morning! The guy in the parking! Damn man, I had to end up paying 1500 bucks for parking my car for 2 days man..

DREAM CARFord Mustang

A THING WHICH ANNOYS ME THE MOSTNo food! I get very cranky when I'm hungry.

BIGGEST WEAKNESSPeople can get anything done from me if they approach me in a living way. Anyone can really get their way with me if they are nice.

FIRST JOB AND FIRST PAY..I was 16 and had to buy a gift for my girl friend, who is now my wife. My brother used to work in a Tata showroom. I had to earn money, so I dumped cars from the showroom to the dump yard all night long. I was paid Rs.2000

I WANT __ NUMBER OF KIDSI'm okay with whatever I get.

I GET COMPLIMENTED MOST ABOUT..People don't compliment me man. People just have bad things to say about me :P just kidding. People usually like my sense of humor.

SOMETHING I'M GUILTY ABOUT...Nothing! If someone gets to live my life the way I've lived it, they'd be jumping for the rest of their life.

IF ALCOHOL GOT ILLEGAL..Hehhehheheeh... I would hunt down that guy and kill him! :P

DO LOOKS MATTER?Yea they do. But they're not everything..

MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT...I can't tell you the most memorable one, because my wife will beat me up :P. But the second most memorable one would be my School farewell.

I GET TURNED ON BY..Good Fragrance

I GET TURNED OFF BY..Bad Smell..

A WORD/PHRASE I USE OFTEN.."Kya kehte hain". I say that before nearly anything everything.

A BAD HABIT.. If I knew they were bad, I wouldn't keep it.

LAST TIME I CRIED..I can't even remember. It was 5-6 years ago. Now I can't cry. If something unfortnate happens also, my eyes just get moist. I can't really cry.

I GET HIT ON BY THE PERSON OF THE SAME SEX...All the time! I don't know what it is about me. But I believe in finding fun and humour with everything that happens in life. I remember, one day I was walking on the road and a guy told me that I had a very good personality, etc. I obviously thanked him, and then he started asking where I live, whats my number and other stuff.I gave him a wrong number which I didn't realize but he was dialing there itself. After realizing it was wrong number he said, "number nahi dena hai to bol do na saahab" and walked away.

FIRST FEW DIGITS OF MY PHONE NUMBER..98208

THE PHONE I USE..I use a stupid Nokia Phone. I only use stupid phones because I am very careless and loose phones every now and then.

LAST TIME I MADE A PRANK CALL...A few days ago I called Sanaya's father and Mohit Sehgal. I called saying that I was from Kotak Mahindra Holidays. I had a fantastic conversation with Sanaya's dad, he completely craked me up.

A SECRET OF MINE..Chal, I'll tell you two. One, people keep telling me "aisa nahi hota Barun." I hate hearing that! Second, with no offence to people who are gay, but I get very scared when I'm confronted by them. I literally freak out. Like if I was alone and had Rs.10,000 on me, I would give that also and run away.

MESSAGE TO FANSI don't really believe in the idea of fans. But yes, to all those people who watch our show and like us, thank you so much. We are all very grateful.

Edited by Barun_Addict - 26 July 2013 at 10:01am

MyLuvBarun

Go to top