Samiksha Bhatnagar, Sangeeta Kapure join DKDM

A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone,

There is a new article on the rival site which says that the character of Mandodari, wife of Ravan, will be played by Samiksha Bhatnagar, who is currently seen in Star Plus's show "Ek Veer ki Ardaas - Veera".

So now we know who will be playing the grown-up Ganesh, Mandodari, Shri Ram, Maharaj Dashrath, and Maharaj Janak - I wonder who will be next to join DKDM. There is certainly going to be a flood of new people soon!

๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by A-A-S - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishajos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sita and Lakshman are left from the main characters. 
Nishajos thumbnail

Sangeeta Kapure & Samiksha Bhatnagar in Mahadev

Sangeeta Kapure & Samiksha Bhatnagar in Mahadev
Samiksha Bhatnagar and Sangeeta Kapure in Mahadev

More Pics
Nikhil Sinha's popular mythological saga Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK is hogging all the limelight these days as it gears up for its upcoming Ramayan track.

The makers are also not leaving any stone unturned in making it a grand affair. And after roping in Piyush Sahdev as Ram, Mihir Mishra as Dashath, the production house has now finalized beautiful actresses Sangeeta Kapur and Samiksha Bhatnagar.

Sources inform that Sangeeta who is currently seen in Zee TV's Qabool Hai as Zoya's sister Zeenat has been cast to play the role Manthra whereas Samiksha Bhatnagar has been roped into play Mandodari. The shooting for the new track will begin in the first week of July 2013.

When contacted, Sangeeta confirmed the news and said, "Its true am doing the show. Initially, I was interested in playing one of the three queens of Dashrath but the production house convinced me to play this role as the channel wanted it. They explained me their vision as how they will be showing Manthra and I am happily convinced to do the show."
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow, it certainly is raining new cast members at the moment!

Here is a list so far:

Grown-up Lord Ganesh - Ishaan Bhatia
Shri Ram - Piyush Sahadev
Maharaj Dashrath - Mihir Mishra
Maharaj Janak - Mohit Chauhan
Maharani Mandodari - Samiksha Bhatnagar
Manthra - Sangeeta Kapure

Looking forward to seeing who else will be joining DKDM!
Edited by A-A-S - 10 years ago
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What? This beauty is Manthara? (Not so beautiful or anything) Isn't Manthara supposed to be a little crooked looking and old?
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Surya this is DKDM's version from shurpanakha to manthra every lady is damn beautiful๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti07

Surya this is DKDM's version from shurpanakha to manthra every lady is damn beautiful๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜† Yeah, and Indra's apsaras are not even a bit comparable to these beauties. Why doesn't Nahush appoint Surpanaka and Manthara as his new set of Apsaras?๐Ÿ˜†
Nishajos thumbnail
I know the women whom we imagined to be ugly in purans are all turning out to be very beautiful women in DKDM. It will be a treat for all. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Gopiii thumbnail
Thanks for the news. Many new entrants DKDM will be getting busier with so many characters. 
Karunima thumbnail
They all look good and beautiful. DKDM casts the best. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ