India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Hate it..!! (Page 2)

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
yeap suvreen always keep saying rude things to yuvraj that he's jobless not serious about future,suvreen is always busy with her things n when he tries to help her she says no i don't want help i want to do everything myself that's so wrong he's trying to help you coz he's your bf he cares for you he's not doing any favour,that's how people come closer by helping n caring for eachother loved what maadyy said today you shouldn't take people who care for you for granted,thankgod yuvraj will focus on his work now i hope cvs will give yuvraj nice track he'll be using his mind not listening to alisha n acting fool,coz nowadays yuvraj is either only suvreens bf or alisha's pupet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

s1a5m1m2i

s1a5m1m2i Senior Member
s1a5m1m2i
s1a5m1m2i

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

yeap suvreen always keep saying rude things to yuvraj that he's jobless not serious about future,suvreen is always busy with her things n when he tries to help her she says no i don't want help i want to do everything myself that's so wrong he's trying to help you coz he's your bf he cares for you he's not doing any favour,that's how people come closer by helping n caring for eachother loved what maadyy said today you shouldn't take people who care for you for granted,thankgod yuvraj will focus on his work now i hope cvs will give yuvraj nice track he'll be using his mind not listening to alisha n acting fool,coz nowadays yuvraj is either only suvreens bf or alisha's pupet

ya seriously...i totally agree wid u...suvi olwyz keeps criticizing yuvraj...n nt takng his any kind of hlp...its obvio natural fo a bf 2 b protected abt his gf...so whts wrng it tht...bt suvi is jst nt actng in d propr wy...hope cvs dnt create more MUs btwn dem nw...n yuvi shud nt lstn 2 tht stupid alisha..!!Angry

athiraraj

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s1a5m1m2i

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Yuvi is so sweet its true difficult to find someone like that Suvreen should be lucky to have him... in a way I'm glad she said that all that now Yuvi will focus on his career saw the article im glad cvs are gna do Yuvi career track...

ya...i m oso hpy tht atlst der is gonna b trck related 2 yuvi oso...bt in d article it ws written tht alisha is tlng anythng rubbish 2 him abt suvi n RC...hope yuvi dsnt gets provoked by ol dis...Confused
Yeah thats the bad part hope Yuvi doesnt pay attention to her rubbish talks im sick of this witch duno why cvs love her so much i want her out of sg asap
..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Hey Saima dear!
its the first time I'm not agreeig with you.I would have readily agreed but JMS's post has made me think over it again.
See Suvi is a self-eteemed girl.She always wants to be self-dependant from the starting of the show.She is a girl with dreams but she dint anyone to help her.In taking the course of Fashion or leaving home for the intrenship.She never wanted to take help for those big things.As a gf y would she ake such lil friends from Yuvraj?Yuvraj has already helped her a lot and cares a lot for her,n I know that she understands it.Thats y she is realising her mistake that she should not have behaved that way.
And someone on the comment of page 2(first comment of page 2)said that she's being rude.I do agree wid u but just see Suvi how she is handling the work load that has been dumped in her mind.Anyone wrking like that will surely be tensed and will blabber away things to her closest person.Ya you read it right closest person.Will Suvi ever shout at Samar or say even Preeti if she is in such a situation?No never.She wont.She blabbers at Yuvraj and then realises her mistake.Thtat means she dosen't mean all that she said.I hope youunderstand all that I said.

athiraraj

Go to top