Why the story of pv2

deepa1122 IF-Stunnerz
deepa1122
deepa1122

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Just my thinking 

Big big mistake by the cvs to start with Saritas Rona dhona 

Should have started with Divyas and Rajs young college life 

How they met how they fell in love --raj teaching Divya the art of make up and the art of acting whatever they did  was very cute ---loved the way a boy teaching a girl how to put lipstick etc

It would have been touching as well as fun 

Then why how they got separated --by that time maybe anywhere from 2-5 months would have gone 

And the viewers would have connected to the show as Rubina and Karan are such popular actors

Then go for Saritas story 

Nothing against Shristy but for me Rubina  and Karan are the leads but they got put on the back burner 

And ------------

So the trps are --------------

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sangita10765Nishta06-Serene.Rose-ashna26Aishuuu.

.Barun. Goldie
.Barun.
.Barun.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
The show has started now. Its have been a month. There is no point discussing what they should have done Unhappy . Actually they ended up first season in hurry and forget to give a better ending to previous one and good start to new one. But, now it is completely upto them to refresh the storyline with something sensible. I am sure they will do it. 

Don't worry about TRPs. Its not the matter of story ; it's the matter of TIME SLOT. But, still hope with the improvement in story ; TRPs will increase too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ivl246sangita10765-Serene.Rose-ashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Yes that would be much better start.. with the backstory of Raj and Divya.. to understand these characters... they have nice chemistry. Instead they were made out the be the villains of this storyline..  
 Pretty sure the start of TRP would be much better..  if the started with backstory.. ohh well what is done is done. No looking back. Lets hope the trp improve.. only a month old this show..

Edited by ashna26 - 26 June 2013 at 6:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Serene.Rose-

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
aww agree wid u!
seema12345 IF-Sizzlerz
seema12345
seema12345

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa1122

Just my thinking 

Big big mistake by the cvs to start with Saritas Rona dhona 

Should have started with Divyas and Rajs young college life 

How they met how they fell in love --raj teaching Divya the art of make up and the art of acting whatever they did  was very cute ---loved the way a boy teaching a girl how to put lipstick etc

It would have been touching as well as fun 

Then why how they got separated --by that time maybe anywhere from 2-5 months would have gone 

And the viewers would have connected to the show as Rubina and Karan are such popular actors

Then go for Saritas story 

Nothing against Shristy but for me Rubina  and Karan are the leads but they got put on the back burner 

And ------------

So the trps are --------------

i agreeif the story line had a  diff start  the trps would be much better 

agree no use repenting or reapeting what would have hapnned  

but at least this way we get our frustrations out by saying wish aesa hota ya phir aesa hota 

and true they ended pv1 to fast and started ENU too soon without much preparation

but so ho gaya so ho gaya ab---------

Edited by seema12345 - 26 June 2013 at 9:51am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index