Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland72|| Aa Jao Meri Tamanna (Page 93)

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

sreelu nd shivi?
shivi hi...
sreelu...omg!! u here?
kyu re i can't come here kya?
gosh all r shocked it seemsROFL

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

ok starting game with this pic as the 1st pic was already used in previous games LOL


ye pic tho me 1st time dekkingShocked.chalo koi naiLOL...


******************


rey :namaste madam welcome to rose day party
taani:Shocked Wacko Pinch
rey:(waving his hands)madam r u deaf ?
taani:WTH rey ?have u lost it?
rey:rey?Shockedwo kaun?
taani:(irritated)aww i call my chappal as rey.that name suits my chappal naaDay Dreaming
rey:W*F taani ?hw could u say that?my name to ur chappalAngry
taani:ji aap kaun?aur ye taani?wo kaun hai?
rey: @#!/'.;Nuke huh myself rey ur chappal and taani is the one who is the qwner of that chappal
taani:acha grt so my chappal ab ham andar chale?ROFL

haila LOL Chappal, Rey and Taani LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 11082

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
sreeju ye convo...bandaron ne likha hain na..tere paas toh itna dimag hai nahin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 22801

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

ok starting game with this pic as the 1st pic was already used in previous games LOL


ye pic tho me 1st time dekkingShocked.chalo koi naiLOL...


******************


rey :namaste madam welcome to rose day party
taani:Shocked Wacko Pinch
rey:(waving his hands)madam r u deaf ?
taani:WTH rey ?have u lost it?
rey:rey?Shockedwo kaun?
taani:(irritated)aww i call my chappal as rey.that name suits my chappal naaDay Dreaming
rey:W*F taani ?hw could u say that?my name to ur chappalAngry
taani:ji aap kaun?aur ye taani?wo kaun hai?
rey: @#!/'.;Nuke huh myself rey ur chappal and taani is the one who is the qwner of that chappal
taani:acha grt so my chappal ab ham andar chale?ROFL

ROFL ROFL

sreelu dii.. ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 22801

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasingh

sreeju ye convo...bandaron ne likha hain na..tere paas toh itna dimag hai nahin.

ROFLROFL
Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 5049

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by toshi_ta

Originally posted by Diya_Taarey

Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

Originally posted by Diya_Taarey

Tum log mujhe bhool gaye ????

Kaise Kaise Din agaye hain 

Nhai bhooli dii.. aap diya dii ho.. Jinka username pehle pimples tha.. Big smile aap apne aap ko payal kyu bol rhe ho.. woph toh new hai Confused

Masak kAAr raheeti 
Itna acha moka mila ta 

In Houseful 2 Style

"I was just Joooking "

Sorry Payal Ouch tumari intro churaliya 

Hi and welcome by the way 

Shocked Shocked Shocked diya???? username change kab kia???Shocked

Abhi abhi Dost??

Kaise hai??
salta IF-Sizzlerz
salta
salta

Joined: 20 June 2012
Posts: 11082

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by meghasingh

sreelu nd shivi?
shivi hi...
sreelu...omg!! u here?
kyu re i can't come here kya?
gosh all r shocked it seemsROFL


arey no no...feel like home.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 26604

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

Originally posted by patie

Ritzy u here Shocked
Annie Hug  why so shocked ?


tu yaha pe nai aati hai na kabi issiliye m shocked LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
offically vrimar paradise. Tarey /vrimar fans see

2

Author: vrimarparadise   Replies: 13   Views: 3615

vrimarparadise 13 3615 06 November 2013 at 11:41am by Jaygandh
Taarey taarey taarey!!

Author: taaRey_viNNy19   Replies: 8   Views: 4357

taaRey_viNNy19 8 4357 20 May 2013 at 9:51am by zoharocks
A TAAREY POEM-TAAREY FOREVER TOGETHER

Author: rakhiankita   Replies: 9   Views: 1799

rakhiankita 9 1799 20 May 2013 at 2:30am by taareyfanbm
Scence analysis of Tarey/vrimar by Vrimar paradise

2 3

Author: vrimarcreation   Replies: 19   Views: 2749

vrimarcreation 19 2749 15 February 2013 at 8:05am by -CussTheWorldUp
Welcome back taarey (taarey post)

Author: ajaved   Replies: 5   Views: 1870

ajaved 5 1870 07 December 2012 at 8:25pm by .Rupali.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index