Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

||TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland72|| Aa Jao Meri Tamanna (Page 89)

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Joined: 25 June 2012
Posts: 19303

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

upar dekho sab I posted the pic Tongue
haila i can't see any pic...meko tho roof and fan dikkingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 5049

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

Originally posted by Diya_Taarey

Tum log mujhe bhool gaye ????

Kaise Kaise Din agaye hain 

Nhai bhooli dii.. aap diya dii ho.. Jinka username pehle pimples tha.. Big smile aap apne aap ko payal kyu bol rhe ho.. woph toh new hai Confused

Masak kAAr raheeti 
Itna acha moka mila ta 

In Houseful 2 Style

"I was just Joooking "

Sorry Payal Ouch tumari intro churaliya 

Hi and welcome by the way 
puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 22801

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Meko koi convo nahi aa rha dimaag mein for this pic Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

upar dekho sab I posted the pic Tongue
haila i can't see any pic...meko tho roof and fan dikkingROFL
jhooti LOL kaha upar dekh liya LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreelu094

puzzles. IF-Sizzlerz
puzzles.
puzzles.

Joined: 05 October 2012
Posts: 22801

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diya_Taarey

Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

Originally posted by Diya_Taarey

Tum log mujhe bhool gaye ????

Kaise Kaise Din agaye hain 

Nhai bhooli dii.. aap diya dii ho.. Jinka username pehle pimples tha.. Big smile aap apne aap ko payal kyu bol rhe ho.. woph toh new hai Confused

Masak kAAr raheeti 
Itna acha moka mila ta 

In Houseful 2 Style

"I was just Joooking "

Sorry Payal Ouch tumari intro churaliya 

Hi and welcome by the way 

ShockedROFL Bechaari Payal!

Sorry payal! LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_Taarey

Arbitrator. IF-Rockerz
Arbitrator.
Arbitrator.

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 5307

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diya_Taarey

Originally posted by Shivangi_Taarey

Originally posted by Diya_Taarey

Tum log mujhe bhool gaye ????

Kaise Kaise Din agaye hain 

Nhai bhooli dii.. aap diya dii ho.. Jinka username pehle pimples tha.. Big smile aap apne aap ko payal kyu bol rhe ho.. woph toh new hai Confused

Masak kAAr raheeti 
Itna acha moka mila ta 

In Houseful 2 Style

"I was just Joooking "

Sorry Payal Ouch tumari intro churaliya 

Hi and welcome by the way 

Shocked Shocked Shocked diya???? username change kab kia???Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_Taarey

...Ritzy... IF-Sizzlerz
...Ritzy...
...Ritzy...

Joined: 28 May 2012
Posts: 18590

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

ok starting game with this pic as the 1st pic was already used in previous games LOL




Rey : hey Taani please watch my hands carefully Big smile

Taani : what the heck ? Angry

Rey : are pleaseee pleaseee pleaseee dekho na Embarrassed

Taani : but why ? Shocked

Rey : Actually maine ad me dekha hai hume handwash 10 min tak karna chahiye warna germs pet me hip hop dance karne lagte hai ROFL

Taani : uffo Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevokady_taareyArbitrator.sreelu094patie

Arbitrator. IF-Rockerz
Arbitrator.
Arbitrator.

Joined: 11 August 2012
Posts: 5307

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

Originally posted by RitzyOnly4Amar

ok starting game with this pic as the 1st pic was already used in previous games LOL




Rey : hey Taani please watch my hands carefully Big smile

Taani : what the heck ? Angry

Rey : are pleaseee pleaseee pleaseee dekho na Embarrassed

Taani : but why ? Shocked

Rey : Actually maine ad me dekha hai hume handwash 10 min tak karna chahiye warna germs pet me hip hop dance karne lagte hai ROFL

Taani : uffo Stern Smile


ROFL
rofl!!!! kya baat kya baat kya baat!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Ritzy...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
offically vrimar paradise. Tarey /vrimar fans see

2

Author: vrimarparadise   Replies: 13   Views: 3523

vrimarparadise 13 3523 06 November 2013 at 11:41am by Jaygandh
Taarey taarey taarey!!

Author: taaRey_viNNy19   Replies: 8   Views: 4273

taaRey_viNNy19 8 4273 20 May 2013 at 9:51am by zoharocks
A TAAREY POEM-TAAREY FOREVER TOGETHER

Author: rakhiankita   Replies: 9   Views: 1782

rakhiankita 9 1782 20 May 2013 at 2:30am by taareyfanbm
Scence analysis of Tarey/vrimar by Vrimar paradise

2 3

Author: vrimarcreation   Replies: 19   Views: 2698

vrimarcreation 19 2698 15 February 2013 at 8:05am by -CussTheWorldUp
Welcome back taarey (taarey post)

Author: ajaved   Replies: 5   Views: 1816

ajaved 5 1816 07 December 2012 at 8:25pm by .Rupali.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index