Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Who wud u like to see as Vamp ? (Page 2)

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khoshidarling

bring in madhura naik aka sheetal
wanted someone hot , so Chhanchhan gets more jealous and we have more romance and fun
No she can't act she did a terrible Job as Sheetal.

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I'm not sure why Indian serials (basing my comment on Sanaya's previous show, which was a disappointing track in it's own right and ruined the entire show, since it changed the basic character of the protagonist) always feel the need of "the other woman." There are other ways to show what they want to. I have no idea what they want to show in this track. I just hope the focus is not on the other woman. Perhaps the CVs want to show the trust factor between the newly weds. I feel it is too early to have another woman in the show. They should concentrate on the newly weds right now. I hope this does not ruin the show. I already feel repulsed to watch it! (I stopped watching her previous show with the arrival of "the other woman." And yeah, missed all the tracks after. The show didn't hold any appeal after that! I hope this does not happen here. I am really loving Chhan Chhan, and SaNuj!)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gogumaxAaliya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index