Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 96)

NikkiReed Goldie
NikkiReed
NikkiReed

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Originally posted by NikkiReed

Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

NOTE:GUYZ IM SORRY I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPLOAD IT TODAY AS IM REALLY SICK! HAVE A HEADACHE AND FEVER. I WILL STILL BE ABLE TO UPLOAD IT BUT IT WON'T TURN OUT GOOD AS IM NOT GOING TO PUT MY HEART OUT. THE CHOICE IS URS
kk tanhi get well soon and pls tell when will u update????? Smile
eeerrrmm..

I knew u would be sad..

Ill try to upload it within an hour?
But it's not going to be that long..
Is that ok?
it's ok little is better thn nothing... Smile

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Before starting this update I would like to inform you peeps something. I have decided to put an end to ur only mine Jodha. Waiting three to four Chapters it will end. The reason behind my desicion is that Im starting a new FF on AkDha. Don't worry guyz I won't be lazy this time. I have decided to update destiny and my new FF, which I'm yet to post, once a week or in two weeks. Destiny-Saturday
New FF-Sunday
Hopefully I will keep my promise. If I forget do pm me for a reminder..

Add me to ur buddy list if u want a pm

Recap: After reaching the ultimate peak Jalal collapsed on Jodha. Jodha hugged him, she felt she was Home... Home sweet home..

[B]CHAPTER 11

The sun rose and it's light filling up the whole room. The couple were still in deep slumber, both were in each other's arms. Jodha's head rested on Jalal's chest. Light fell on Jodha's eyes which woke her up. Her eyes were closed. She could feel the cold sheets touching her bare body and worst part she felt someone beside her. Someone's hand was wrapped around her. Did she spend a night with a guy? Duh! Obviously! Why would you be nak*d that to beside a guy? Obviously they weren't playing here... Jodha had a throbbing headache and this made her lose her mind.Stupid Hangover! Guilt washed her away. She had unknowingly cheated Jalal.. Unknowingly? LOL Jodha did not dare to open her eyes and face the harsh reality. She felt "the guy" move beside her and he murmured her name "Jodha." Jodha's eyes flew open as she realized that it was none other then "JALAL" she cried out. Jodha's shrill cry made Jalal wake up from his deep slumber.. His head was throbbing. "What happened Jodha why are you screaming?" He rubbed his eyes to get rid of the blury vision. "You!" cried out Jodha. Now Jalal opened his eyes and looked at Jodha, who had covered herself up with the blanket. Reality struck him and he went numb. What had he done? Tears weld up on Jodha's eyes and she began crying. "Why Jalal? Why? Why did you punish me like this?" Jalal was frustrated. How did he do it? The last thing he remembered Jodha sobbing and him kissing her. Then everything went blury. Jalal stuttered "Jodha.. I.. I mean.. We were drunk and I have no idea how did this happen. I am sorry.." Jalal lowered his eyes. He was ashamed of himself.Jodha "I want some time alone.Please." Jalal knodded and wrapped himself up in the white bed sheet, grabbed his clothes and went to the living room of their suite.

Jodha immediately broke down. She buried her face in the pillow and sobbed. "Why did he do it? Why? Well maybe it wasn't all his fault. He was drunk and so was I. I carried myself away. Why did I let him do it? It's not entirely his fault. I also share the equal responsibility. Look at the bright side Jodha. Atleast you didn't sleep with another man. A stranger! As far as I remember if Jalal didn't save me from that guy I would've woken up beside him. Atleast Jalal is your husband.. Uggghhh! But how can I ignore to the fact that I spent a night with a Jallad! What the hell Jodha! Why are you blaming yourself? He must have done something to me and I ended up sleeping with him. This was all a part of his master plan. But I won't let him succeed! I will have to pretend that this incident didnt affect me in anyway. Yes! Yes Jodha!" Jodha finally came to the conclusion that all of it was his plan. She decided to be strong and pretend that everything is alright between them. She chose a pink dress for the day and went inside the washroom.

Jalal paced back and fro in the living room thinking about the incident that took place. He was damn worried about it. He took a water bottle out of the water and drank the whole bottle in one gulp to get rid of the headache. He heard the door open and he instantly turned back. There she was standing all normal and not a single trace of pain was visible on her face. She looked as fresh as a raindrop. The pink dress and the hair and band made her look like a teenager. Jalal moved forward to Jodha and opened his mouth to say something when Jodha interrupted in between. "Jalal, let's not talk about what happened last night. It was a stupid accident. We were both drunk and out of our senses. We cannot change what happened but we can forget it and move on right? I'm sure that in future we don't commit the same MISTAKE again." Emphasizing on the word mistake. Jalal's heartached. she considered it a mistake. Jodha smiled at Jalal. 

Azmakar chor diya aapne tanha
Jise hum aapki chahat samajh baithe
Ye aapki bewafayi thi
jise hum wafa samajh baithe
ishq-e-junoon me beh gaye kuch is kadar
ke aapke husne pyaas ko sacchi mohobatt samajh baithe

-MANULUVPARI

Jodha gave a confused look to Jodha. Something is definitely fishy, cauz this woman is not that type who forgets. Jodha snapped her fingers in front of Jalal "Jallad! You there? Remember we need to go for shopping?" Jalal knodded and was about to walk out from the room when Jodha grabbed his wrist. Jalal froze on his tracks. Her touch sent shiver down his spine. "Mister, I am not going out with you like that. It's harsh but you stink. Get a quick shower and meet me at the lobby." Jalal simply knodded and walked inside their room.Jodha's smile disappeared "this is going to be hard to act normal in front of him." She rolled her eyes and shut the door behind her.

Their destiny was slowly removing all differences between each other. It was putting all it's strength to bring them closer. Now it was their turn to see the sign of their fate that they are made for each other. For one another.

"Kal Meera tadpi Kanha ko
Sab laj samaaj ganwaai re
Ab prem mein tadpan tarsan ki
Hai baari Kanha ki aayi re

Mori jaan gayi (Mori jaan gayi..)
O.. tora khel hua (Tora khel hua..)
Mujh se main rootha
Mujh mein main toota aa..

O.. mujh se main rootha
Mujh mein main toota
Mujhko maine ishq wafaa mein
Khud hi hai loota (Khud hi hai loota..)
Lut lut ke, lut lut ke..
Jeena hai marna baanke yaar bina

Saaiyaan.. hun main ki karaan
Saaiyaan.. jeena ya maraan
Saaiyaan.. rab mujhse khafa
Saaiyaan..

Saaiyaan.. hunn main kee karaan
Saaiyaan.. jeena ya maraan
Saaiyaan.. Rab mujhse khafa
Saaiyaan.."

Quote of the Day

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.
Thomas Merton

***************end of Ch-11**************

Precap: back to India and Jodha-Jalal coming close.

Holla guyz! Sorry for the short chapter but I am sick so couldn't give a long one. Even if I did it would be lousy like this one. I updated this just becauz I had promised Nikki, Bhavi di and Laddu aka Vincy that I would update it today. This is dedicated to them.. 20 pages of spamming LOLHope you guyz understand my condition. Do read the note above.

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 08 March 2014 at 6:52am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

rimsssssstahseensakinavenyarumugamasfinaramadhaninadja_love-91GandhimathisridBlacktulipmonikaberwaIgnatiaAkdha11priyajafanTehzeeb89Manishi1parinikapkdhotaviaanya...Thendral...dkorumillimithrasayeeKDR81pranavvikasladli_manuSanju......janu...pinkrose1GurKaurjasmine87NikkiReedANJIJHAonaisaSony.SAngel-swatiluthraoshinchaudharyPallavviashpatRutuja...GayurajSUMESHNISweetshruthiSpringBreakersPBDcrazyVincyAnnearvifan1srividhya68Mishika123Parijatrocks..Khaleesi..ppluvkuchashajNJAPA_Addict.GreekPrincess.rishbala3018...Dexterity...-Kavya_P-MeShu-Holic.Sumi.Susan.DsouzaDonnaa-DZ-

NikkiReed Goldie
NikkiReed
NikkiReed

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Res Wink LOL LOL get well soon and next ff ka naam bta do... LOL Tongue
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

NikkiReed Goldie
NikkiReed
NikkiReed

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Res Wink LOL LOL get well soon and next ff ka naam bta do... LOL Tongue and put an end to jodha????
Confused Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Res Wink LOL LOL get well soon and next ff ka naam bta do... LOL Tongue and put an end to jodha????
Confused Confused
MY OTHER FF.. ur only mine Jodha
...Radhika... IF-Rockerz
...Radhika...
...Radhika...

Posted: 08 March 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Finally Tahni aunty update di! 
Res...
will comment later!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz