Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 7)

Bookaholic1988 Groupbie
Bookaholic1988
Bookaholic1988

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
finally, i have been looking  for a fan fiction like this and now i can't wait for the next part.Update soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
can we have an update for this...or atleast a note explaining when u will update.

Sexylicious.

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
This was awesome n sooo different i luv it Big smile
aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
pata nahi yeh kab update hogi...Cry

Sexylicious.

leelu0001 IF-Dazzler
leelu0001
leelu0001

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
very nice n interesting story
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Part 2

Jodha entered her house. She looked around to see whether anyone was around or not. Phewww! No one was around. She was about to enter her room when she heard her father " Wow! Jodha after commting a grave mistake you are running away. Where was this scare when u barged into my office and stole my client? Huh? Answer me!" Jodha kept quite and slowly turned around Nd went inside her room and closed the door. " How dare you? You will surely pay for this Jodha!"

(Skipped to the party)

Every girl in the room was staring at Jalal, who wore a black suit over the blue shirt.. He looked amazingly hot! The girls were all drooling over him. But after awhile all the attention went to the pretty girl who entered the hall. She was wearing a white sari with a pair of diamond earings. She was wearing minimal make up but looked elegant. Jalal's eyes were fixed on that girl. Jodha felt a bit awkward as everyone present in the hall were staring at her. After her Ram entered he had an evil smirk on his face. He had a plan on his mind. Jalal went up to Jodha "Wonderful party isn't it?" Jodha replied "Ji.. Party toh kaafi acchi haai." "
Jalal: Aapki izzazat ho toh, let's dance?
Jodha after a little hesitation: Sure why not. Chaliye.
Jalal took Jodha's hand in his and went to the dance floor.
The song started:
                                                Khwaabe hai tu...
                                                Neendh hu mai..
Jalal twirled Jodha around N brought her close to him. They looked at each other's eyes.

Dono mile,
           Baate bane..
           Rooze yeh hi...
           Mangu dua
          Teri Meri
        Bate bane
        Bate bane...

A sudden current passed down both their spine. Jodha looked away. They were both so close to each other. Every eye present in the hall were staring at them in awe..

Mai range sharbato ka
             Tu mithe ghaate ka paani.
      Mai range sharbato ka, tu mithe ghaat ka paani..

They were both interrupted by Ram. "Jodha I would like to introduce you to someone. Jodha yeh hai Samar. Tumahri Shaadi hai isse 2 days Mei."
Jodha's eyes grew wider and she was on the verge of crying. Her father hates her so much that he is making her marry to this stranger. Jalal spoke in a low tone " well congratulations to u Miss Jodha and Samar.." Jodha just gave a smile. She knew she had to accept this guy as it was her father's wish and maybe after this her father would love her.
Jodha: I'm going to the washroom. Mai 5 minute mai aayi.
She was unknown to the fact that a man, who was attracted towards her when she came in the party, was following her. When she was close to the washroom she felt a pair of arm wrapped around her tightly from the back. She wasn't able to see his face. Jalal saw this and couldn't control his anger. The electricity went away and it was dark. Jalal beat up the man and the man ran from there. The electricity came back and Jodha turned around and she saw Jalal leaving. Her nose flared in anger. Jalal did this! Jodha went back to the party and slapped Jalal really hard in front of everyone. Jalal was hell shocked and so was everyone " Tumhari itni himmat Mr. Jalalludin Mohammad! What did you think u can run away?? No.. Tum ek Larki ke saath yeh Nahi kar sakte. U tried to touch me how dare you? U worthless man!" Jodha then left the room leaving Jalal in need of revenget. Jalal to himself " Miss Jodha Tum pachtaogi.. U will have to pay for this.. Nobody insults JALAL like this.." He was hungry for revenge.

Precap: A big twist which changed AkDha's life forever...

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 4:07am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...rimssssssBaekkash428rajasviKChankriapriyajafanIgnatiaAkdha11sangeethbalamonikaberwashalinikanaguKDR81Luv-IKNMPSony.Sparish99ANJIJHASweetshruthi..Prii1994..yashika.angelTanvi.narulakiran99sridevi_naanchal_cdaisydee425cjs369sweet_dikshasrividhya68GOTforeverSpringBreakersVincyAnnerishbala3018ashajKesha_H.ppluvkuch..Sofia..-Kavya_P-Donnaa

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
good one tahni 
when u update next part Pm m
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

good one tahni