Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 51)

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Originally posted by shahbhavini

Originally posted by PrincessNancy

Tahni Update Jodha ur mine n Destiny NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

</div>

Update kar warna you know Evil Smile

<div>
UPDATE JODHA UR MINE first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
Mei Nahi Darti! Jallu hai na Approve

Ill
Update ur only mine first
Tani updateAngry
UPDATE KAR VARNALOL
varna?? Shocked Shocked
VARNA KYA... HUM JAKE SO JAYENGEROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyajafanRutuja...NJAPA_AddictSexylicious.

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 27 December 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PrincessNancy

Tahni Update Jodha ur mine n Destiny NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

</div>

Update kar warna you know Evil Smile

<div>
UPDATE JODHA UR MINE first !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
Mei Nahi Darti! Jallu hai na Approve

Ill
Update ur only mine first
Tani updateAngry
UPDATE KAR VARNALOL
varna?? Shocked Shocked
VARNA KYA... HUM JAKE SO JAYENGEROFL
AB TO ME KE SOKE VAAPAS AAI HU... UPDATE KAR VARNAAngryAngryAngry TANSEN AND BEZIR DONO KO SAATH ME BHEJ DUNGILOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesNJAPA_Addict

SUMESHNI IF-Dazzler
SUMESHNI
SUMESHNI

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Plz update soon
Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 3:20am | IP Logged
update soon plzz
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Recap:He deepened the kiss. Suddenly Jodha realized what was happening. Her eyes flew open Nd she gasped. She pushes Jalal away and herself from the kiss..

The phone rang and disturbed the chain of thoughts in Jalal's mind. The call was from his office. He cut the call. What was happening to him? Why did he kiss Jodha?? Jalal to himself:"Oh! I'm going to do more then just touch u..I'm going to kiss you too." Seriously Jalal! Seriously! What's wrong with you?? This Jodha has left some effect on u!

Jodha was standing in the balcony enduring the cool breeze which played upon her face. An unknown smile crept on her face. All the scenes of the kiss flashed right in front of her eyes. She was suppose to hate Jalal for leaving her in the middle of the road but this action of his made her think. "God! Jodha what's wrong with you? You're suppose to hate Jalal after that incident! Then why the heck are you smiling?? Just erase that memory." Jodha remembered how she had broke the kiss and how quite both of them were inside the car. They haven't spoken a word to each other after 'that incident'

Unknown to both of them that this was the first step towards their friendship. No sorry correction, First step towards their lovestory. The ultimate Lovestory which was left incomplete. Now their destiny had bowed down to each other to complete the incomplete lovestory "JODHA AKBAR"

It was already morning and the couple got ready for office. Jodha wore a white shirt with a black pencil skirt, showing off her curves.Her hair was open. Jalal had been waiting for Jodha inside his white Audi. Jalal kept honking the car. Jodha rolled her eyes "UFf! Impatient brat!" Jodha got inside the car "aap thodi der ruk Nahi sakte??" Jalal kept looking at Jodha. "Phirse ghurna chalu? Chaliye aab!" Jalal immediately looked away "Wo! I was thinking that this color doesn't suit you at all.." Jodha "you don't have to worry about that!" They drove away to the office..

Jalal entered the office.. All he employes present stood up in order to greet him. But right after Jalal entered Jodha... All the male employes stared at the "New Girl" Everyone there was mesmerized by her beauty. They were all lost in the divine beauty. But they all had one question in mind.. Who was this angelic beauty??

Jalal noticed all the male employes staring at Jodha. His blood boiled. How dare they stare at his Jodha? On the other hand Jodha was really uncomfortable with the stares at her. She lowered her eyes as if trying to ignore the stares. Jalal noticed this as well. He wrapped his arms tight against Jodha's waist as if trying to say that She is HIS possession. Jodha was at first in shock but then she understood what he was trying to do.. He was trying to protect her from those eyes.

Jalal then spoke proudly "This is MY wife Jodha... Mrs.Jodha Jalalluddin Mohammad." Emphasizing on the word my and Mrs..

"I know all of the men here are disappointed after hearing it but let me remind all of you, especially the men... If you ever try to hurt or look at Jodha in any other way, I will not only fire you.. I will make sure that you don't get a job anywhere. And let me remind all of you that I'm damn serious about it. Is it clear to everyone?" Jodha and all the employees present were surprised.. Why did Jalal all of a sudden turn into a protective husband? Why all of a sudden these words? It was not needed... Ufff this man!!!

"One more thing.. Jodha will be working here as my PA" Jodha's mouth flew open! A PA??!!! Seriously?? All those degrees just to become a PA? Never! I won't let that happen! thought Jodha..

Jodha was shooting daggers at Jalal with her eyes. Jalal very well knew that Jodha would be pissed with this decision of his.. He was enjoying Jodha's expressions.. He looked at Jodha and smirked. "Meet me in my office."

Two hours later:
"UFf yeh khados! Kitna kaam karwa ta hai... Yeh Singh's ki file kaha hai?" She searched the entire shelf but couldn't find the file. He is surely gonna kill me! Jodha slowly ascended towards the door. She practiced to herself. "Sir the thing is.. I mean like... Like..I was like.. God Jodha!" She slowly opened the door "sir may I come in?" Sir my foot! Thought Jodha.

"Where were u Ms.Jodha?" Jodha "sir you told me to find the Singh's file.. So I.." Jalal trying to hide his smile "When Ms.Jodha? Ms. Jodha I think you should get some sleep.. The file is right here with me.." Jalal smirked.. Jodha under her breathe "Jallad kahika!" Just when Jalal was about to reply Jodha an employe came and said "Sir, the Singh's are here for the meeting." "We are coming."

Both of them made their way to the meeting room. It was indeed really beautiful with the perfect interior designs. As Jodha entered the meeting room after Jalal, she heard someone say "Tum??" A smile spread across her face. "Surya!" "Jodha what a pleasant surprise." Suryabhan came forward to shake hands with Jodha. Jalal frowned. "How are you? I called you this morning but you didn't answer my call Jodha." "Actually I was kind of busy." Jalal now irked with their conversation. "It's ok. By the way are you from their side of the company?" said Suryabhan. "Yes I am! I am Mr.Jalal's Personal Assis.." before Jodha could complete her sentence Jalal came forward and spoke in a serious tone " My wife! Mrs.Jodha Jalalluddin Mohammad." The sentence was covered wotha bucket full of possessiveness. Jodha noticed it and smirked. "Is he jealous?"

"Jodha you got married to Jalalluddin Mohammad?? You never told me." Jalal rolled his eyes. "Let's start the meeting without wasting any time." The meeting proceeded.. Jalal was not at all interested in the meeting. All the time he was looking at Suryabhan, who was continuously staring at Jodha. Let me tell you Jalal was not liking this! Jalal by now had made up his mind that he won't sign the deal. The presentation ended and everyone clapped. Jalal's face showed as if he was disappointed. Suryabhan spoke confidently "So, can I consider this deal confirmed?" Jalal raised his eyebrow " I am sorry to say Mr.Suryabhan that I'm not at all impressed with the presentation. I don't want my company to go in loss. And besides, I saw that your concentration was not in the presentation. Your eyes were caught in someone." Jalal said mockingly. Suryabhan was embarrassed... Jodha couldn't understand why Jalal was doing this. The presentation they had presented was quite appreciable.

No one had the slight idea about the reason behind Jalal's Rejection. The real reason was Jodha. He was jealous. The man who believed that nothing can come between work and him was taking this desicion for a girl. Not just any girl, it was the girl with whom he got married to take revenge on... But there is a saying that everything changes according to time. The heartless man, as he states, has felt a heartbeat inside. Is this the beginning of a wonderful lovestory????

"Khamoshiya gunnguna ne lage..
Tanhayi muskura ne lage..
Sargoshi kare Hawa
Chupke se mujhe kaha
Dil ka Haal bata
Dil barse na chupa
Sunke baat yeh shaarme se mere
Aakhe Jhook Jaane lage..
Khamoshiya gunnguna ne lage..
Tanhayi muskura ne lage
Sargoshi kare Hawa
Chupke se mujhe kaha
Dil ka Haal bata
Dil barse na chupa
Sunke baat yeh shaarme se mere
Aakhe Jhook Jaane lage.."

Precap:Honeymoon to Thailand!

Thankx to all my readers.. This chapter is dedicated to Sweety and my update plz gang! Next chapter probably coming up soon..

CHAPTER 10 SR

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 4:22am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

rimsssssstahseensakinamlpratyushaedwardcrazynthphuong82KChankriaIgnatiaAkdha11Tehzeeb89hans1priyajafanmonikaberwadreamwinnerLekhSha...Thendral...IPKKND_PyaarpranavvikasLuv-IKNMP...janu...JarpdkorumilliMonalisaJmithrasayeeKDR81RayyanAzizSony.SANJIJHAonaisaAngel-Rutuja...hetvi.ipkkndbaublesarshiar8ashpatSUMESHNISShreShthAshruthikarthik...Radhika...SenpaiNOTICEMEVincyAnneaisha.....11110cjs369Mishika123arvifan1srividhya68shahbhavinidaisydee425roshaeldsouza91mandy001SHINYSHREYAParijatrocksashaj.GreekPrincess.NJAPA_Addictrishbala3018-Kavya_P-.Sumi.MeShu-HolicDonnaa-DZ-

SUMESHNI IF-Dazzler
SUMESHNI
SUMESHNI

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Awesome update plz plz plz continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

onaisa Goldie
onaisa
onaisa

Posted: 11 January 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Wow dii! Great job Clap Big smile