Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 5)

worldequalsyou Goldie
worldequalsyou
worldequalsyou

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
new concept nicee :D
please update soon :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

Kareena1994 IF-Dazzler
Kareena1994
Kareena1994

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Nice
Loved it

Sexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hey guyz im cack with the update. So here it goes...

Chapter 1
Jodha was standing infront of the mirror looking at herself. "Ur the best Jods! u can do anything." She thought to herself. "Dad I'm going to impress you today!" She stepped outside her room. She saw her father sitting on dining table reading the newspaper. She took a cup of tea for her dad and as she was gonna give to him Jodha tripped and the cup fell on her father. "YOU STUPID GIRL! Look what you have done. You have ruined my Armani suit. Thats why I always wanted a boy and not a girl. U r bad luck for me!" Jodha was on the verge to cry but she held her tears back as she showed herself as a strong girl who never cries. Priya "Stop it already. You just keep hurting her. Lets go Jodha from here." Jodha went to her room with her mother. " Mom its okay I am not crying, Do u see tears. I am used to this. But today its going to change becauz u know that dad is sign a very big deal in a company and I will go to the office and get the the deal and surprise dad. He will then be happy with me and love me." "Okay beta but if Ram says anything to u, u will come to me and I will scold him." "Okay Ma." Jodha went to her father " Dad can i do the presentation of the deal. Please!" "What??!! Y should i let u do the presentation. U r just a girl what can u do?? I will not let such a deal slip through my hands do u get it! Now leave" Jodha left the place sadly. But soon an idea struck her head.

In the meeting room

Ram is sitting on one side and on the other side is sitting a handsome business tycoon. The owner of the Singhania group of companies. Yes he was none other than THE JALALLUDDIN MOHAMMAD aka Akbar. He was waiting for the meeting to start. Suddenly the door swang open and there she was standing out of breathe. Veer was mesmerized by the sight he saw. He never saw such a beauty in his life. Her hair, her eyes,her lips evrything was just beautiful. He was awestruck. He was lost in her. Suddenly a voice knocked him of from is dream world. " What are u doing here?" said Ram. "Dont u know that an important meeting is going on?" " I know dad but I told u at home also that I want to do the presentation and I  do have the capabilty as I am an awesome student and i rocked the MBA." jalal could not help but smile. He thought to himself " How can a girl act like this when her father is scolding her." The he spoke out " Mr.Kapoor let her do the presentation. I want to see her 'Capability'." A smile spread across her face. 
Ram: Okay then Mr.Jalal just as u wish. Start the presentation Jodha.
"What type of name is Jodha. So historical yet nice. This name suits her alot." Jalal thought to himself. " Okay ladies and gentlemen my name is Jods." Then she started the presentAtion and evryone was quite impressed. The presentation was over. "I must say Miss.Kapoor that you have skills and it was a very good presentation. So Ms. Kapoor I have decided that the deal goes to ur company. Congratulations." A big smile appeared on her face. Ram also got happy. "So dad my work here is done and I felt good while doing this presentation. Bye everyone." Jalal got a little angry becauz he wanted to see more of her and she was talking about leaving. "Yes Jodha u r  done here and now u can return home." said Ram. 
JALAL: "No no Mr.Kapoor. Im not ready to sign the deal."
Ram:"What??!!! But why"
JALAL: "I will only sign the deal if Jodha is in the project and she has to be made the head of this project or else Mr.Kapoor Im sorry we would not be able to do the project togather.
Ram: Okay okay. Jodha will be there in the project as head. 
JALAL: Okay then the deal is finalised and I will take ur leave now.
Ram: Well Mr.JALAL Im keeping a party for the celebration of this deal do come.
Jalal with a serious face:Of course Mr. Kapoor I'll surely come.
And the last time he looked at jodha and he went away. Jodha slipped through that place and hurried home as she knew trouble was waiting for her in the dining table. She went inside her room. She knew her father would burst at her becauz she was given the credit for the deal only. "Jods be ready for the danger thats coming..."

Precap: AkDha's dance in the party.

I'm ready for the chappals. Silent readers like and comment. Plz,Plz... SmileSmileSmile

Those who want a PM add me to ur buddy list. This time i only gave the pms do those who are in my buddy list

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 4:05am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...rimsssssskash428akdha.Ashvikrajasvitanjica1paripihuvenyarumugamnthphuong82KChankriaIgnatiaAkdha11unknown2592priyajafanparinikanoopursamaman22jankapoor435gagan-preet...Thendral...vidya_955ANNU30iluvrainaartiAnnarichardneetu53pinkrose1Anshika05ANJIJHASony.S..PT..batgirl67Jidnyasabaublesleelu0001arunsunita_gmKareena1994Tanvi.narulasmileyhug7679SShreShthAshruthikarthikyashika.angelSpringBreakersarvifan1VincyAnnedaisydee425roshaeldsouza91sweet_dikshacjs369yoga23priyaashajmandy001SHINYSHREYAKesha_H...Sofia..ppluvkuchrishbala3018-Kavya_P-DivineDarknessSilverBellriyya6Donnaa

SHINYSHREYA IF-Sizzlerz
SHINYSHREYA
SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Very beautifully written dear. Plz update next part asap.

Sexylicious.

Annarichard Senior Member
Annarichard
Annarichard

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
OMG this was awsummm!! plzzz continue soon wud luv to read more of it!!

Sexylicious.

Tanvi.narula IF-Dazzler
Tanvi.narula
Tanvi.narula

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Very well written dear...Clap so our jodha rocked.. N Mr Veer already impressed by her..Big smile really lukin 4ward 4 Akdha dance..Day Dreaming

Sexylicious.

Arya75 Goldie
Arya75
Arya75

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Really nice..
Something new from others...

Sexylicious.

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Poor Jodha Her Father Isnt Nice. Loved The Precap.

Sexylicious.

Go to top