Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 40)

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
This Is Awsome.
Loved It.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

..Sofia.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Sofia..
..Sofia..

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
OMG..this is a Brilliant FF TahniClapClapClap
Read All parts in one Go...
n I must say they were amazingStarStarStar
im loving ur FFEmbarrassed
You're AwesOme lOveHug

Continue sOon...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

ashaj IF-Sizzlerz
ashaj
ashaj

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
wow loved it  tahni  really nice & update next  part soon
prachi153 Senior Member
prachi153
prachi153

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Smileplease update waiting for next part 
srividhya68 IF-Rockerz
srividhya68
srividhya68

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
nice1
cont soon
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 10 November 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Lovely choti ...thnx for d PM
SHINYSHREYA IF-Sizzlerz
SHINYSHREYA
SHINYSHREYA

Posted: 11 November 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Very nice updates.
I am extremely sorry for the late comment as I was busy in the exams.
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Chapter 7

Jalal's eyes popped out when he saw Jodha coming out of the house. She looked more of Goddess. Eternal beauty. She was wearing a black sari with red borders.. She had minimal makeup on and she wearing a simple diamond set. Jalal was proud to call himself her Husband. He was proud that his wife was Jodha. Jodha got inside the car. Jalal was jut staring at her. "Aren't we getting late?? The party is about to start. Mr.Jalal!" "You don't have to order me around Ms.Jodha! Don't forget that I am your husband." Jodha rolled her eyes and spoke under her breathe "So called Husband." "Ms.Jodha from tomorrow u will be working in my office as my personal Secretary." "I won't." "Don't u dare say no to me. You know what extent I can go to make you my secretary." "Your threatening me?" " yes I am Ms.Jodha." "Ufff!" Said Jodha. They reached the reception center. It was a lavish place. Jalal got of the car and opened the door for Jodha "When did you ever learn manners?" Jodha mockingly said. Jalal replied " Ms. Jodha look I'm not interested to argue with you now.Now Jodha listen. We have to act like a happily married couple as my family will be present there." Jodha knodded. "Good girl" Jalal put his hand in Jodha's hand "lets go." With a smile. The couple entered the hall. Everyone was mesmerized by the heavenly couple. Both were wearing black, hand in hand and a cute smile plastered to their face. They looked so in love. A couple made in heaven. One of Jalal's friend said with a mike "Good evening everyone! Welcome to my friend's reception party. As you can see the couple has already arrived. Now I would like Jalal to introduce us to his partner and share their lovestory with us." He handed over the mike to Jalal. Jalal started " As you all know that this is My wife Jodha. We got married a few days back. Let me share our lovestory with you. We both met in a business conference. Her father and I were doing a project. I saw her and I was lost in her. When I first saw her I knew that I fell in love. Slowly I got response from her as well. Then Suddenly out of the blue she proposed me! I was surprised! Then I said yes and here we are, married." Jodha felt like killing Jalal. She proposed to him??!!!! Liar! She would die but not propose to him. Jodha's phone started to ring "Excuse me." Jodha moved away from the crowd.

Ten minutes had passed by but no sign of Jodha. Jalal was losing his patience. Where was she?? Who called her?? What is making her take so much time?? He decided that he himself would go and check on Jodha. He excused himself from the party. He went outside and saw Jodha talking to someone on the phone. She said "No it's not possible. No.. No.. I can't." Jalal spoke out "Jodha." Jodha "ill talk to u later. Bye" she hung up the call and turned to Jalal. "Why did you hang up Jodha?" "Duh! Because I'm done talking" she replied. Jalal was about to say something when his friend came and said "So you guys are romancing outside?? Huh? Everyone's waiting for you. Come on. Your parents will be here any minute Jalal." Both of them entered the hall. "Jalal and Bhabi you Guys have to dance." Jodha shook her head "No I can't dance." " Jodha don't lie. Remember our first dance. You were great." Jalal offered Jodha a hand. Jodha took it and soon the music started.

"Chaahe kuch na kehna...Bhale chup tu rehna
Mujhe hay pata... tere pyaar kaa,
Khamosh chehra...ankhon pe pehra,
Khud hai gawaah...tere pyar ka,"

Jalal twirled Jodha and brought her closer to him.

"Teri jhuki nazar...teri har aada..Mujhe keh rahi hay yeh
dastaan
Koi shaqsh hai jo ke in dinon..Tere zehan-o-dil pe hay
chha gaya
Teri jhuki nazar..teri har aada..Mujhe keh rahi hay yeh
dastaan"
Both were lost in each others eyes. They were dancing so gracefully. Jodha's hair fell infront of her eyes.

"Teri zulf jab bhi bikhar jati hay..,
Aye haseen tu haseen aur ho jati hay..,
Jo kitaabon me padhte rahe aaj tak...,
Woh pari humko tujh mein nazar aati hay..,
Teri hi baahon mein, panaahon mein..Rehna mujhe hardum sada,
Teri hi yaadon mein,nigaahon mein..Rehna mujhe har dum sada,"

Jalal removed the hair and cupped her face. Their lips were inches apart.
"Chaahe kuch na kehna...Bhale chup tu rehna..,
Mujhe hay pata tere pyaar ka..Khamosh chehra, aankhon pe
pehra,
Khud hay gawaah, tere pyaar ka..Teri jhuki nazar, teri har
aada,
Mujhe keh rahi hai ye dastaan..Koi shaqs hay jo ke in dinon,
Tere zehan-o-dil pe hay chha gaya..Teri jhuki nazar, teri
har aada,
Mujhe keh rahi hay ye dastaan.."

The song ended but both of them were still lost in each other. Jalal's friend "Kuch toh sharam Karo! Everyone is here!" Both of them came out of their world.

Precap: Jodha's first day in office.

Hey guyz I have decided to play a game with my readers. Ask the characters questions and they will reply to you.This update for my update plz gang and Radhika! She wrote the best part ever in her FF. So it's for her

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 4:18am

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

rimsssssskash428edwardcrazyvenyarumugamnthphuong82KChankriaIgnatiaAkdha11hans1priyajafansangeethbalanoopurvidya_955...Thendral...rose11691Luv-IKNMPpinkrose1mithrasayeeKDR81AkDha_Fan--Rashmi--GurKaurSony.SAz3003IndhulovespariiANJIJHAarnavkushibestParamjitphilantus01Kareena1994arshiar8ashpatKarkitSShreShthAbaublesRutuja...shruthikarthikSpringBreakersVincyAnneSenpaiNOTICEMEPrim_123srividhya68AsapomGOTforeverarvifan1cjs369udaymanyata07daisydee425roshaeldsouza91..Sofia..ppluvkuchashajrishbala3018SHINYSHREYA.GreekPrincess.NJAPA_Addict-Kavya_P-.Sumi.

Go to top