Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Akdha ff: Destiny CH 15 updated (Thread Closed) (Page 34)

NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SShreShthA

Originally posted by ..Tahniat..

Originally posted by PrincessNancy

[QUOTE=..Tahniat..]I have decided something

<div></div>Kya decide kiya??Shocked
ill eNd Ur only mine on chap 15

[tahni devi aap mahan h...TongueTongueTongue
update deti  ho nhi...CryCryCryCry
aur khatan karna pehle decide karliyaaaAngryLOLLOLLOL
update dooo/QUOTE]
exactly...update plzTongue

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged

I have decided something

Broken Heart
Yaar! People are losing interest
SShreShthA IF-Dazzler
SShreShthA
SShreShthA

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

I have decided something

Broken Heart

Exactly dear
If u r going after so long hw r dey going to bind themselves with it...

Give few regular and continous update u'll really going to see d change...

Dear I can say dat becoz of ur ff only I hv decided to join d forum... Urs story is d one dat I cant control myself and login if

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

SShreShthA IF-Dazzler
SShreShthA
SShreShthA

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
TAHNI SO WHEN R U GIVING UPDATE...
Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Chapter 6

They both sat quietly in the dining table. Both eating their dinner in silence. Rather an awkward one. Jodha finished up her dinner and quietly locked herself up in the room. "Phewww!" She exclaimed. " have to live the rest of my life like this! Chalo mujhe to Bohot nend Arahi hai.." She laid down on the bed. Sleep had just fallen upon her eyes when suddenly she heard a knock. She got up
With a jerk. "Iss Samaj kaun as sakta hai?? Is it a thief?? Or is it that Fattu Jalal??" She got hold of a vase and opened the door. She was about to hit The person standing behind the door. Jalal got hold of Jodha's wrist." Now you want to kill me. Jodha don't worry it's me not a thief." "I know that. That's y I wanted to hit u. Chor aapse accha hai."
"U got a thing for thieves! I like it!" Jodha rolled her eyes. "Don't waste my time. Just tell me why are you here??"Well Ms.Jodha I would like to remind you that we are now officially married and he can come I'm to your room whenever I want. In fact why are we not sharing a room?? I mean we are husband and wife. We should share a room. We will share a room. I have made up my mind. From now on you will shift yourself to my room. Don't worry Jodha I won't touch you. By doing this I'm going to make your life like hell.now come with me. N no ifs and buts.Lets go Ms.Jodha." Jodha spoke under her breathe "Jallad kahika!" "Aapne kuch kaha Ms.Jodha??" "Nahi! Chaliye!" Jodha moved herself to Jalal's room. It was indeed very beautiful. The whole room was decorated with the color Grey and black. "Like his character he picked up the colors. Grey! Shallow" Jodha thought to herself. "This is my room. I don't want to see any changes here. I want the room to be neat like this. I won't share my cupboard with you. You will keep your stuff in the suitcases. You will sleep on the sofa and I will obviously sleep on the bed. Do you snore? I hate snoring. Don't disturb me when I'm sleeping. Do I make myself clear?" Jalal spoke in a serious tone and with a stern face. It seemed like Jodha was back to her school days where her teachers were telling the rules of the school. "Ji!" Jalal with a smirk "on second thoughts, you and I can share a bed. You know it will be fun!" Jodha was shocked "Shut up! I like the sofa better." "Your wish. Don't tell me that I didn't offer you." Jodha rolled her eyes and made herself comfortable on the sofa. Jalal lay down on his king sized bed. The lights were turned off, Jodha immediately gave a squeak. Jalal's eyes flew open "What happened Jodha?" "Why did you turn off the lights??" Jalal a bit irritated "I can't sleep when the lights are on. You are in my room and you have to stay here how I like it. I like the lights off in my room. Go to sleep and don't disturb me!" Jodha shut her eyes tight. She was never used to the dark. But she thought to herself that she needs to get used to this as her life is dark now. Light was nowhere near her. Soon Sleep overcome her.
Jalal eyes opened in the middle of the night when he heard some noises. He switched on the lights to see who it was. He saw Jodha struggling in her sleep. She was sweating profusely and was repeating "I am your daughter.. Dad.. Dad.." Tear ran down her eyes. A smile appeared on Jalal's face. That's right a smile. A smile which he forced to appear on his face. He was suppose to be happy right. Then why was there a part of him feeling bad for Jodha. Jalal decided not to think about these things and go get some sleep. Jalal woke up and saw Jodha had disappeared from the Divan. Jalal went got himself ready and went downstairs. He had his usual Breakfast. He couldn't find Jodha. He asked one of his maids "Jodha kaha hai?" "Sir wo thodi der pehle bahar Gayi hai. Madam ne kaha ki wo kuch der baad aajayengi." "Ok. When she reaches home tell her that we have our reception part today. I will pick let up at 8pm. Tell her to be ready. I will send all the clothes and accessories." By saying this Jalal headed towards a busy day. The entire day was really tiring for him. He decided to eat his lunch outside. He went to the restaurant Mainland China. Orderd some food for himself and ten drowned himself on his IPad. Suddenly he heard a giggle. He knew that voice. Who was it? He turned to see who it was when he saw Jodha sitting with two girls and a guy. The guy and Jodha were sitting beside each other. They were talking giggling. They seemed so close. Anger shot up! Why was Jodha so close with this guy? Who was he? How dare he sit so close with Jodha? Questions were flying around his mind when the group got up and left. Jalal decided to inquire about this with Jodha once he reaches home. He tried to enjoy his lunch but his mind kept on moving towards Jodha and that guy. He finished up his lunch and went back to work. At sharp 8 o'clock Jalal went to pick up Jodha.

Precap: AKDHA DANCE. JEALOUSY TRACK CONTINUES...

Note: hey guyz thankx for all the reviews. This chapter is for my Update plz Gang. N also for Aaliyah. A new member. One more thing I will not give out how many likes I want as I have realized this is forcing a reader to like it whether the person likes or not. Those who want pm add me in ur buddy list

Edited by ..Tahniat.. - 05 March 2014 at 4:16am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

rimsssssstahseensakinaRANANDAedwardcrazyvenyarumugamKChankriamakunoorIgnatiaAkdha11parinikahans1priyajafanevilktnoopurSmiley1279vidya_955MonalisaJmithrasayeeKDR81rose11691Luv-IKNMPpinkrose1neetu53JarpAkDha_FanlovejodhaakbarGurKaurSony.SANJIJHAAz3003IndhulovespariiKarkitSShreShthAkiran99baublesashpatarshiar8arunsunita_gmKareena1994yashika.angelPBDcrazySenpaiNOTICEMESpringBreakersudaymanyata07daisydee425roshaeldsouza91sweet_dikshacjs369arvifan1Prim_123srividhya68AsapomVincyAnneNJAPA_Addictmandy001SHINYSHREYArishbala3018ashaj..Sofia..ppluvkuch.GreekPrincess.-Kavya_P-.Sumi.SilverBellDonnaa

NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Finally an update!! WOwowowowo!!

How do you do this Tahni!ClapStarClapStarClapStar Lovely Update..I loved the way Jalal ordered her with all his habits n his lifeTongueTongue ..Trust me..I am getting impatient now! LOLLOLI want an update again..LOLLOL Poor Jodha!Cry Loving ur story so much,.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed What a terrific n brilliant writingStarStarStar
And precap..Clapuff mar dalaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Lovely lovely lovely!!!ClapClapClap

And one more thing...UPDATE PLZROFL

Edited by PrincessNancy - 08 November 2013 at 4:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sexylicious.

Az3003 Goldie
Az3003
Az3003

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
loved it loved it loved it!!!!ClapClapClap

I just saw that you updated when I came here to send u an 'Update plz'LOLLOLLOL

Thank you Tahni my Darling this was amazingClapClapClap

My favourite part is when Jodha calls him 'Fattu Jalal'ROFL And when she says that a thief would have been better than himLOLLOLLOL

Your story is too cute and it cracks me up... Thank you for the update!! You are such an amazing writer but my dear Ghajniat... To squeeze an update out of you is so rare that when u update its like Christmas!!!TongueTongueParty

Awesome... Keep it upDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NJAPA_AddictSexylicious.

Sexylicious. IF-Stunnerz
Sexylicious.
Sexylicious.

Posted: 08 November 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SShreShthA

I have decided something

Broken Heart

Exactly dear
If u r going after so long hw r dey going to bind themselves with it...

Give few regular and continous update u'll really going to see d change...

Dear I can say dat becoz of ur ff only I hv decided to join d forum... Urs story is d one dat I cant control myself and login if
really??? Awww.. I'm going to give regular updates

Go to top